ADVERTISEMENT

Makes Sense...

KenSucky

One-Star Poster
Apr 2, 2010
As much as I hate it for our two seniors, Pitino is VERY smart! Think about it. By skipping the post season this year, he keeps the title year in tact. Also, he has essentially the same team coming back and he adds two students in Tony Hicks and VJ King. If I were a guessing man (which I could be wrong) Pitino thinks the cap on this season would have been Elite 8/FF. However, what a story it would make for him if he had a team that sat out from post-season one year, and then made a championship run the following year, and then with that he rode off into the sunset to retire. Just my thinking at least. GO CARDS!!!

There's no guarantee that voluntarily instituting a postseason ban will keep the NCAA from going after the title or any other season that included players that accepted benefits. Ramsey really had no other option though at least you try this and hope for the best

There's no guarantee that voluntarily instituting a postseason ban will keep the NCAA from going after the title or any other season that included players that accepted benefits. Ramsey really had no other option though at least you try this and hope for the best

You got proof players accepted benefits?
If not STFU.

Sorry but this goes beyond just being a basketball issue. It involves the integrity of the university. It's not even CRPs call. He would come under a lot more scrutiny if he just said play on. He was the responsible person when this shit happened. He can't also be the one to say everything is ok.

Reactions: awf
Screw Ramsey and his uk fluckie insiders. His self saving fall on the sword move. has cost this university a HOF coach,possibly a excellent Ad, and a loyal fanbase and donor love. not oo mention going forward what this could do to this program.

Please get informed. Jurich, the AD and the person who should make the decision, made the call. Plus they made this decision SO the program can move forward, instead of waiting and wondering what was going to happen.

Screw Ramsey and his uk fluckie insiders. His self saving fall on the sword move. has cost this university a HOF coach,possibly a excellent Ad, and a loyal fanbase and donor love. not oo mention going forward what this could do to this program.
I doubt we lose anyone maybe Ramsey if he's had enough. After hearing CRP today I think he'll be back

This:
"You got proof players accepted benefits?
If not STFU."

and this:
"crew Ramsey and his uk fluckie insiders. His self saving fall on the sword move. has cost this university a HOF coach,possibly a excellent Ad, and a loyal fanbase and donor love. not oo mention going forward what this could do to this program."

is why we are in the position we find ourselves in. Kids, pay close attention. It's something I learned in my 25 years an Army soldier and then officer. The wrong thing might be the easiest route but in the end you'll never lose a night of sleep or worry about your job if you do the right thing. We were wrong and should suffer the consequences. Hopefully, in the future, others placed in positions of authority will do the right thing. As of today I have stopped giving money to the University. They and the fan base will have to prove to me that they understand what right is. I'm sure I'll be censored once again here, which again highlights the problem......the right thing to do isn't always the easiest or popular thing to do.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT