ADVERTISEMENT

Luckiest team in the USA . . .

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
The kayuts have to be the luckiest team in the country. First, they have one of the easiest schedules ever devised by an AD. Second, eight (that's EIGHT) home games. Again vs one of the easiest schedules EVER. I will concede that the kayuts are improved but they had no where to go but up. Third, they are playing in the weakest $EC East division that I've ever seen. Hell even UGA appears to be weak. I could go on and on and on but I think I'll get back to crowing about the Cards. I think we've got a real shot vs FSU in a couple of weeks.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Like I said, they had no place to go but up.

cmon now, those schedules you guys played in conference USA were horrible at best.

Well as a member of the CUSA we kicked your ass regularly plus the last CUSA team you faced, instate WKU whipped your ass, TWICE. Do you really want to go there?

Well as a member of the CUSA we kicked your ass regularly plus the last CUSA team you faced, instate WKU whipped your ass, TWICE. Do you really want to go there?

You do realize that your football team beat us by a whopping 4 points last year...we were an interception away in the 4 the quarter of beating you..and to boot...we knocked out your starting quarterback, which your back up, which your coaching staff couldn't figure out and should have been your starter, came in and had a great game.

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realize that your football team beat us by a whopping 4 points last year...we were an interception away in the 4 the quarter of beating you..and to boot...we knocked out your starting quarterback, which your back up, which your coaching staff couldn't figure out and should have been your starter, came in and had a great game.
Moral Victory U.

You do realize that one of the worst Louisville teams of the last 20 years was a muffed punt by Trent Guy from beating one of UK's best teams of the last 30 years in 2009 in Lexington? So what? Rivalry games go like that.

I never heard any Louisville fan brag about that. But leave it to the Mildcat faithful to use a loss to counter the facts that a Cards fan posted stating that we beat UK's ass regularly when we were in C-USA and WKU has beaten UK 2 in a row.

Reactions: American Male
ktucker67 you are a horrible cayut fan. My goodness imagine having a 14 point lead and then losing the game and bragging about "knocking your starting qb out of the game". Who in the hell will remember the score in 5 years? Your ignorance is only surpassed by your stupidity. But never the less, continue your drivel as it is entertaining and I hope our mods aren't like your mods and you get automatically banned.

You do realize that we had a dropped interception earlier in the game that would have prevented you from scoring and would have been a pick-six, so a 14 point swing. And you do realize that our turnovers gave you 20 points. So if we played a clean game, we would have beat you by 34 instead of 4. So please spare us the dropped int nonsense.

In other words, our 3rd string QB boat raced you guys.

LPT Football: We were hoping for the 4th string guy...

You do realize that we had a dropped interception earlier in the game that would have prevented you from scoring and would have been a pick-six, so a 14 point swing. And you do realize that our turnovers gave you 20 points. So if we played a clean game, we would have beat you by 34 instead of 4. So please spare us the dropped int nonsense.
If you don't mind, post a copy of the 9th edition of the "LPT Moral Victory Manual" so we can better understand your comments.

LPT Football: The printing presses are humming...

It was 27 points off 5 turnovers!!!

:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT