ADVERTISEMENT

LPT stands a real chance of going 2-2 against the nation's 10th easiest...

Bill's logic for beating FLA is rather amusing.

"We're due."

As if UK hasn't been "due" vs. those guys for quite some time huh.

You know, Bill is a fun one but that's not the most salient argument I've heard, though... pretty good compared to some of the arguments we read from other UK fans around here.

Reactions: American Male
That wasn't my reasoning for beating Florida, I was simply making light of the long losing streak. I think UK will beat Florida because they are going to be playing a new QB in a new system under
a new head coach, and it's early in the season at home.

Last edited:
Bill reveals the Alpha and Omega of the typical UK football fan, lol.

"Because we're due."

LMAO, you can't invent this crap.

Here, Bill. Learn a little about the sad state of Louisville football:

That wasn't my reasoning for beating Florida, I was simply making light of the long losing streak. I think UK will beat Florida because they are going to be playing a new QB in a new system under
a new head coach, and it's early in the season at home.

A new qb in a new system is a good thing for them. The last system was shown the door because the last offensive system wasn't that great.

It's their first league game under a new regime, they'll be plenty motivated.

I guess UK almost won last year so their players may have confidence.

Who knows...

...I think UK will beat Florida because they are going to be playing a new QB in a new system under a new head coach...
While Florida playing the same LPT team that they beat last year under the same LPT coach with the same LPT QB... None of that has any bearing on this year's game.

LPT Football: The laws are different depending on which direction you're driving...

While Florida playing the same LPT team that they beat last year under the same LPT coach with the same LPT QB... None of that has any bearing on this year's game.

LPT Football: The laws are different depending on which direction you're driving...
We will easily beat Florida this year and the same will go for Louisville. In both games we will have the upper hand at quarterback. Our defense is going to show just how much of an offensive genius Petrino truly is look forward to beatings for the next decade.

Uk will make it to the cfp before your cards..mark my words

Last edited by a moderator:

Zipp, I guess you expect Virginia to come in and beat UofL right?

You saw the game last year. We exposed you guys and that genius coach of yours. We return everybody on defense along with the 10+ five star rs freshmen. The talent and experience will be there.

You're making things up ("everybody on defense" is back--what about Dupree and Smith, the two best players on your God awful defense?). But then, I guess that's what UK fans do, make things up whilst living in your off season fantasy land.

You're making things up ("everybody on defense" is back--what about Dupree and Smith, the two best players on your God awful defense?). But then, I guess that's what UK fans do, make things up whilst living in your off season fantasy land.
The players we have returning will be collectively better as a group than the two defensive players we lost. The same can't be said about the players you return unless you're counting on all those two star players and transfers that usually don't amount to much.

The players we have returning will be collectively better as a group than the two defensive players we lost. The same can't be said about the players you return unless you're counting on all those two star players and transfers that usually don't amount to much.

Good night west cat. Remember, he who laughs last, laughs best. We're still laughing.

We will easily beat Florida this year and the same will go for Louisville. In both games we will have the upper hand at quarterback. Our defense is going to show just how much of an offensive genius Petrino truly is look forward to beatings for the next decade.

Words are marked. :p

LOL! Grover's making a comeback with this one. Everyone make sure to mark his words. UofL is already considered to have an outside shot of getting into the playoffs this year by some anaylsts. Just check the video presented earlier in this thread. If the blue team EVER makes the playoffs....I'll mark your words with glitter and sparkly things and wear it to work.o_O

Last edited:
You would think Grover's English would have improved by this time. I'm afraid his ignorance looks as terminal as we feared.

Everybody sees what they want to see. UK fan sees how close they came to winning last year and thinks the only possible outcome is for their team to be much better and ours to be much worse. Things can always be argued both ways. It can only be looked at from the angle: UK had two weeks to rest and prepare only for Louisville. Louisville didn't have a week off and had just come off one of its most emotional games in which they put everything into the win. They had nothing but two weeks to focus on Louisville and getting bowl eligible. Louisville's coming down from an emotional win at Notre Dame.

Louisville's helps UK by making several turnovers and having a slow start and Louisville is forced to go, not to their backup QB but their 3rd-string QB. Louisville still wins the game.

Anyway, they only hear and believe what they want. There is no logical, rational discussions with them. That is way I don't interact with them regarding sports. This sums up every stance, every conversation, every opinion of every uk fan. "Everything with our cats is good, everything about your Cards is bad. I hate the Cards....GO CATS!!!

Everybody sees what they want to see. UK fan sees how close they came to winning last year and thinks the only possible outcome is for their team to be much better and ours to be much worse. Things can always be argued both ways. It can only be looked at from the angle: UK had two weeks to rest and prepare only for Louisville. Louisville didn't have a week off and had just come off one of its most emotional games in which they put everything into the win. They had nothing but two weeks to focus on Louisville and getting bowl eligible. Louisville's coming down from an emotional win at Notre Dame.

Louisville's helps UK by making several turnovers and having a slow start and Louisville is forced to go, not to their backup QB but their 3rd-string QB. Louisville still wins the game.

Anyway, they only hear and believe what they want. There is no logical, rational discussions with them. That is way I don't interact with them regarding sports. This sums up every stance, every conversation, every opinion of every uk fan. "Everything with our cats is good, everything about your Cards is bad. I hate the Cards....GO CATS!!!

You did the same thing in this post you accuse UK fans of doing. Turnovers are part of the game, UK's defense had a role in the turnovers, and the 3rd string QB played alot better than the one that started the game.

In the end last years and this years game will play out completely different more than likely.

Bill you are cherry picking a bit piece of his post and you completely ignored the meat the post. I agree TOs are part of the game and UK was much better in that area all year last year than UofL. Fair point.

But not a single UK fan this summer, including you, has acknowledged the meat of the post that's been posted over and over and over by different Louisville posters.

UK had a week off prior to the game and Louisville was coming off one of the more emotional wins in school history. These types of scenarios "play out" across the country every weekend, helping to explain upsets. It was an incredibly large advantageous set up for UK, especially when factoring in an opportunity to reach a bowl or face the season ending. This isn't going to be the set-up every year.

It's TBD if something similar is lined up this year. I can't predict records I got no crystal ball. It is fair to say Charlotte is a week to heal for UK, but it's still a game to be played which is different than last year. Despite all the excitement UK fans represent today, it is very possible nothing is on the line but pride for UK for this year's game. A total of 8 home games should lead to a bowl bid, but if they aren't bowl eligible and aren't playing for a bowl this year when the UofL/UK game kicks, advantage Cards.

In contrast, Louisville faces a lesser profile opponent the week leading up to UK also. It's hard to say if/how that game is going to impact UofL's psyche.

We'll see. The 4 game streak could come to an end. The 3 game streak didn't, despite the aforementioned advantageous set-up for UK heading into the 2014 game.

Bill you are cherry picking a bit piece of his post and you completely ignored the meat the post. I agree TOs are part of the game and UK was much better in that area all year last year than UofL. Fair point.

But not a single UK fan this summer, including you, has acknowledged the meat of the post that's been posted over and over and over by different Louisville posters.

UK had a week off prior to the game and Louisville was coming off one of the more emotional wins in school history. These types of scenarios "play out" across the country every weekend, helping to explain upsets. It was an incredibly large advantageous set up for UK, especially when factoring in an opportunity to reach a bowl or face the season ending. This isn't going to be the set-up every year.

It's TBD if something similar is lined up this year. I can't predict records I got no crystal ball. It is fair to say Charlotte is a week to heal for UK, but it's still a game to be played which is different than last year. Despite all the excitement UK fans represent today, it is very possible nothing is on the line but pride for UK for this year's game. A total of 8 home games should lead to a bowl bid, but if they aren't bowl eligible and aren't playing for a bowl this year when the UofL/UK game kicks, advantage Cards.

In contrast, Louisville faces a lesser profile opponent the week leading up to UK also. It's hard to say if/how that game is going to impact UofL's psyche.

We'll see. The 4 game streak could come to an end. The 3 game streak didn't, despite the aforementioned advantageous set-up for UK heading into the 2014 game.

Bye week definitely doesn't hurt.

Great answer!

Louisville is not beating Auburn. If you keep it within two TDs that is a win.
Well, there you have it. Another daggone expert weighs in with some solid wienie meat. I have to think it is a UK fan,because they are just so smart about the sport.

3db8fa237333890a7e6603b704c43a25.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT