ADVERTISEMENT

LPT stands a real chance of going 2-2 against the nation's 10th easiest...

I think UK will get past Louisiana-Lafayette. But, I believe that HC for Louisiana Lafayette is owning a really impressive record there so it's not like it's a gimme. I could be wrong but I seem to recall them scoring a ton of points last year, though obviously against lower tier schools. That game might end up being a lot closer than UK fans want it to be.

Two teams in the top ten easiest non conference schedule have Louisville on their non conference schedule...hmm.

Jokers teams were obviously trending downward each year, while if Stoops wins 6, although I believe UK will win 7, is trending up.

...nonconference schedule. Louisville's an obvious impediment, but don't sleep on Louisiana-Lafayette.

Hey just four wins in the SEC, and we're still bowling! (And the same 3-year record as Joker...)

LPT Football: Vandy, Florida, Mizzou, and South Carolina.

It would be the easiest if we didn't have to schedule U of L.
I don't see them struggling too much in the non-conference except against Louisville. They have a good group of playmakers coming back that will be too much for the other non-conference teams.

Their season, like Louisville, will be determined early. They play ULL, at South Carolina, Florida, And Missouri in their first four games. Those are games they can win or at least should be very competitive in. Once they hit the rest of the conference schedule, excluding Vandy, their margin for error will be tiny. They have to start at least at 2-2 or 3-1 to make it to a bowl.

I don't see them struggling too much in the non-conference except against Louisville. They have a good group of playmakers coming back that will be too much for the other non-conference teams.

Their season, like Louisville, will be determined early. They play ULL, at South Carolina, Florida, And Missouri in their first four games. Those are games they can win or at least should be very competitive in. Once they hit the rest of the conference schedule, excluding Vandy, their margin for error will be tiny. They have to start at least at 2-2 or 3-1 to make it to a bowl.

I kind of agree. If UK is 1-3 there's just not a lot of steam in the sails. 2-2 and they have a good reason to think bowl potential.

As for the Cards, I could see us 2-4, I really could. That BC game would be the game changer. Get to 3-4 and I could see us going on a run. Lose that one and the season would be off the rails.

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
Two teams in the top ten easiest non conference schedule have Louisville on their non conference schedule...hmm.

Jokers teams were obviously trending downward each year, while if Stoops wins 6, although I believe UK will win 7, is trending up.

Yep...TWO SEC Teams (Auburn and CAN-SUC-ME) with "THREE CUPCAKES" in the OOC...But hey, what do you expect...It's the SEC...That's how they HAVE to schedule because of the tough teams in the "SEND EM CASH CONFERENCE"!!!

Louisville WILL be a TOP THREE Team played on both schedules...As a matter of FACT, Louisville starts and ends the season beating BOTH SEC Schools...EASILY!!!

:cool:

Yep...TWO SEC Teams (Auburn and CAN-SUC-ME) with "THREE CUPCAKES" in the OOC...But hey, what do you expect...It's the SEC...That's how they HAVE to schedule because of the tough teams in the "SEND EM CASH CONFERENCE"!!!

Louisville WILL be a TOP THREE Team played on both schedules...As a matter of FACT, Louisville starts and ends the season beating BOTH SEC Schools...EASILY!!!

I doubt it on the top 3 for each, top 5 possibly.

Two teams in the top ten easiest non conference schedule have Louisville on their non conference schedule...hmm...
The message from that is you obviously can't play just one good team. Even when you do try like hell to dummy down your schedule.

LPT Football: Football for dummies...

Reactions: American Male

Since when is Florida "winnable" for UK? That's one of those things we can wait til the year AFTER they get a once in a century win against the Gators to take for granted. ;-)

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
The message from that is you obviously can't play just one good team. Even when you do try like hell to dummy down your schedule.

LPT Football: Football for dummies...

What message? You think if Auburn or UK wins the SEC anyone is going to care about their non conference schedule?

What message? You think if Auburn or UK wins the SEC anyone is going to care about their non conference schedule?
giphy.gif

I doubt it on the top 3 for each, top 5 possibly.

Really...Tell me the 4 that will be bettter...Based on FACTS!!!

After all, 95%+ of your fan base is picking 8+ wins...OVER teams such as Florida, Missouri, Mississippi State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Louisville and the other 3 OOC teams...And some of them are saying the Auburn and Georgia Games are Toss-Ups.

The Old Ball Coach SCREWED up last year...He'll put a Florida @$$ Kicking on you in Columbia, as will Mississippi State in Starkville...MusCHUMP is NOT coaching Florida anymore...The EX OC at BAMA with a Title is...You're LOOSING that game too!!!

Auburn is NOT better than Louisville...BUT...They're BETTER than UK!!!
Florida is NOT better than Louisville...BUT...They're BETTER than UK!!!
Missouri is NOT better than Louisville...BUT...They're BETTER than UK!!!
Mississippi State is NOT better than Louisville...BUT...They're BETTER than UK!!!
South Carolina is NOT better than Louisville...BUT...They're BETTER than UK!!!
Tennessee is NOT better than Louisville...BUT...They're BETTER than UK!!!

All thats left in conference for UK is Georgia and Vanderbilt...I'll give you Georgia...Thats ALL...And Vandy will give you HELL!!!

NOBODY OOC is better than Louisville!!!

By my count, thats...TOP 2!!!

As ALWAYS, the SEC is VASTLY OVER-RATED...AGAIN!!!

Auburn, LSU, Missouri, Ole Miss and Tennessee have ZERO Reason to be ranked where they are preseason...Each of them are a 3-4 loss team...As are Florida, Mississippi State, South Carolina and Texas A&M!!!

Alabama, Arkansas and Georgia are 2 loss teams this year...The SEC Title comes down to three teams...Alabama/Arkansas vs. Georgia...While UK and Vandy will FIGHT for the spot of "CELLAR DWELLER" in the "Send Em Cash Conference"!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Just for the heck of it, how do you plan on beating Auburn easily @ auburn?

I've heard predictions of UK winning 7 games. I just glimpsed at their schedule for the first time a coupe days ago, and if they cant win 7 this year it's unlikely they will finish above .500 any time in the next few years.

Just for the heck of it, how do you plan on beating Auburn easily @ auburn?

Last time I checked, Auburn is NOT located in ORLANDO Florida!!!

Auburn has 5/6 returning starters TOTAL, and MusCHUMP for a DC...Thats his Strength...LOL...a One Loss #3 Ranked Florida couldn't beat Louisville...An OVER-RANKED 8-5 Auburn Team from last year WON'T Either!!!

Louisville wins 38-17!!!

Last time I checked, Auburn is NOT located in ORLANDO Florida!!!

Auburn has 5/6 returning starters TOTAL, and MusCHUMP for a DC...Thats his Strength...LOL...a One Loss #3 Ranked Florida couldn't beat Louisville...An OVER-RANKED 8-5 Auburn Team from last year WON'T Either!!!

Louisville wins 38-17!!!

The game is in Atlanta, Ga.......a so-called neutral site game. Helps to know the facts, ......we will all find out if Auburn is over rated or if UofL is under rated real soon. Stay tuned..

Really...Tell me the 4 that will be bettter...Based on FACTS!!!

After all, 95%+ of your fan base is picking 8+ wins...OVER teams such as Florida, Missouri, Mississippi State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Louisville and the other 3 OOC teams...And some of them are saying the Auburn and Georgia Games are Toss-Ups.

The Old Ball Coach SCREWED up last year...He'll put a Florida @$$ Kicking on you in Columbia, as will Mississippi State in Starkville...MusCHUMP is NOT coaching Florida anymore...The EX OC at BAMA with a Title is...You're LOOSING that game too!!!

Auburn is NOT better than Louisville...BUT...They're BETTER than UK!!!
Florida is NOT better than Louisville...BUT...They're BETTER than UK!!!
Missouri is NOT better than Louisville...BUT...They're BETTER than UK!!!
Mississippi State is NOT better than Louisville...BUT...They're BETTER than UK!!!
South Carolina is NOT better than Louisville...BUT...They're BETTER than UK!!!
Tennessee is NOT better than Louisville...BUT...They're BETTER than UK!!!

All thats left in conference for UK is Georgia and Vanderbilt...I'll give you Georgia...Thats ALL...And Vandy will give you HELL!!!

NOBODY OOC is better than Louisville!!!

By my count, thats...TOP 2!!!

As ALWAYS, the SEC is VASTLY OVER-RATED...AGAIN!!!

Auburn, LSU, Missouri, Ole Miss and Tennessee have ZERO Reason to be ranked where they are preseason...Each of them are a 3-4 loss team...As are Florida, Mississippi State, South Carolina and Texas A&M!!!

Alabama, Arkansas and Georgia are 2 loss teams this year...The SEC Title comes down to three teams...Alabama/Arkansas vs. Georgia...While UK and Vandy will FIGHT for the spot of "CELLAR DWELLER" in the "Send Em Cash Conference"!!!

Wow

The game is in Atlanta, Ga.......a so-called neutral site game. Helps to know the facts, ......we will all find out if Auburn is over rated or if UofL is under rated real soon. Stay tuned..

Yeah, I know...been arguing with UCF Fans about the B-12, had Orlando on my mind...STILL, No Excuse!!!

o_O

Louisville in the ACC and making their mark shifts the whole view point. they (we) have killed SEC teams for years (2013 sugar bowl … what a beat down … cough … Florida … beat down). l'ville shifts a lot of leverage to the ACC. and we are a force. thanks Tom

guts to post? are you kidding me? we are a football school. we will win some, we will lose some, but we are a football school. is your school a football school?

Reactions: American Male
You should read the thread talking about their practice. They're making the playoffs this yr if it is remotely accurate. Plus Freddie Maggard is very impressed

I think UK will beat ULL, Florida we're due, Mizzou, Eastern, Vandy and one of Louisville or UT. The 7th being a bowl game win.

guts to post? are you kidding me? we are a football school. we will win some, we will lose some, but we are a football school. is your school a football school?
Hate to tell you, but just cause UL is not a perennial top 10 basketball program does not automatically make them a football school. Cards have made some major strides, and had a few good seasons as of late, but you are not Nat. Championship contenders. Remember, you've only beaten "lowly" UK the last 4 years...We won the last 4 before that. You're gonna be awful disappointed when the pendulum swings back our way, and it's coming! AS for "amercian male" Yes, you beat Auburn, I will most certainly come back with a congrats. I feel pretty safe about not having to do so though!

Hate to tell you, but just cause UL is not a perennial top 10 basketball program does not automatically make them a football school. You guys aren't even in the pre-season top 25 for God's sake, but you talk like you are Bama or Ohio St. Cards have made some major strides, and had a few good seasons as of late, but you are not Nat. Championship contenders. Remember, you've only beaten "lowly" UK the last 4 years...We won the last 4 before that. You're gonna be awful disappointed when the pendulum swings back our way, and it's coming! AS for "amercian male" Yes, you beat Auburn, I will most certainly come back with a congrats. I feel pretty safe about not having to do so though!
By that so-called "reasoning", LPT isn't a Top Ten basketball program. Just since Pitino Lite showed up with his 5-star recruits has LPT been consistently ranked. Billy Clyde had you in a dumpster, and you ran Tubby off fearing he was getting there himself.

Auburn has had losing records in football in 2008 and 2012.

The only thing I might disagree with adkins about is that U of L is not a single sport school anymore. We're big time in any number of the major sports. With LPT, it's basketball and riflery.

LPT Footbal: Gaining on riflery...

Another catfan admonishing Louisville fans for having the audacity to not know our place. Forgive us for not spending the better part of the last 1/2 century being the conference cellar dwellers like your cayuts.

In 1990 all we heard was how we didn't stand a chance against Alabama in the Fiesta. In 2013, same story against Florida, according to catfans Louisville didn't even need to show up in the Sugar Bowl. Now we hear how Auburn is going to "rip us apart and feed us to their young". Seriously? If they think a Top 10 Louisville Defense will get ripped apart what will Auburn do to their lousy program.

Cat fans are beat before their team takes the field. No wonder they root for the SEC instead of their program. The have no guts for football. They would rather be a basketball school in a football conference. What an embarrassment to the Commonwealth.....

They're trending upward and should pull even with WKU this year.

Don't sleep on the Tops!

In 2015, WKU welcomes back Brohm, quarterback Brandon Doughty, last year's top three running backs, three of its top four receivers, four offensive linemen with starting experience, its top six defensive linemen, five of its top seven linebackers, and six of its top eight defensive backs. The Hilltoppers even welcome a couple of former UAB defenders.

The qb threw 49 tds last year!

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...entucky-football-2015-preview-schedule-roster

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT