ADVERTISEMENT

Lousville signs $160 million deal with Adidas

That is impressive. Now hopefully, the Cards can win the appeal and preserve the banners where they belong. In the rafters at the YUM! Center.

I felt compelled to take in some cognitive dissonance on this subject, so I traveled to an LPT message board for reactions... Saw the predicted "adidas are idiots" replies, irrespective of adidas' increasing dominance in their industry. One guy couldn't believe U of L was being paid $16 million annually while Nike pays LPT one-quarter than amount.

But maybe the funniest is the guy who's writing adidas that he will no longer be buying their apparel products. Which shouldn't concern adidas too much since they don't make much of this garbage...

Screen-Shot-2013-11-14-at-10.15.12-AM.jpg

I felt compelled to take in some cognitive dissonance on this subject, so I traveled to an LPT message board for reactions... Saw the predicted "adidas are idiots" replies, irrespective of adidas' increasing dominance in their industry. One guy couldn't believe U of L was being paid $16 million annually while Nike pays LPT one-quarter than amount.

But maybe the funniest is the guy who's writing adidas that he will no longer be buying their apparel products. Which shouldn't concern adidas too much since they don't make much of this garbage...

Screen-Shot-2013-11-14-at-10.15.12-AM.jpg

Z....that was wicked.....and spot on! Excellent!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT