ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS VIRGINIA GAME THREAD

We always have trouble with dual threat quarterbacks and today is no difference. One would think we would work on that as bad as it hurts us.

What in the hell is the defense doing? They look like they're standing in cement or like they're not ready.

It's truly bewildering what is happening to this team.

Reactions: rh62531
It's a complete joke on 4th and 1 with this team. Brohm is just not the playcaller I thought he was. I know we hate Bobby Petrino, but does anyone really believe he would be this futile on 4th and 1?

It's embarrassing.

The football gods are having the times of their lives with Louisville football. Just look at the irony of Louisville getting spotted the first down only to be reversed on replay which then leads to a 4th and 1 and the Cards can't get that one yard.

You can make this shit up because it's happening.

Well, 1st quarter over and it's not looking good. Once again I'm cursing that I ever cared about sports in the first place.

I just don't get it. A team with so much potential looks like they're lost in the Twilight Zone.

Looks like the men's basketball team is up next to remind me why I like sports so much. Now ain't that something to say after the last two seasons?

That's where this football team has put this fan.

Reactions: Sioux Falls Eric
English is going to have to stop the QB from running somehow. Every team has success with it against us. Just a simple zone read and dudes are running for 10 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT