ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS VIRGINIA GAME THREAD- 4:00 ESPN

Worried sick about this game because of the history AND I'm concerned Nwora will try too hard and hurt the team. If we settle for jump shots without taking the ball inside, it'll be a mistake IMO. UVA will do their best to muck up the game and make it hard to watch. I'm taking my aspirin right now.

Worried sick about this game because of the history AND I'm concerned Nwora will try too hard and hurt the team. If we settle for jump shots without taking the ball inside, it'll be a mistake IMO. UVA will do their best to muck up the game and make it hard to watch. I'm taking my aspirin right now.

You might need more than aspirin to survive this? :D

Reactions: Cue Card
Hell ya Cards. Way overdue to give the Cavs a whoopin. Looks good so far.

Aspirin kicked in. Headache gone and that albatross feels like it's coming off around my neck right now. Smacked UVA with 44 first half points and that's the most they've allowed in a half this season. If we can get this game into the 70's, UVA is toast.

Reactions: shadow force
We have given them some open looks we need to tighten that back up. Our offense is still clicking let’s keep it going.

What's unfolding here reminds me of last year. We were up by 10 on these guys last year and let them back in.

Man, I hate this albatross. :mad:

It's turned into a whistle fest. Wish the refs would let them play more. Some of these calls are really wishy-washy.

Why do we struggle so much against these guys in the second half? Is Bennett really that good of a coach? I know he's a really good coach but the fact is this guy hitting all those 3 pointers is having the game of his career. He is NOT that good of 3 point shooter. Yes, UVA is playing better defense, but it's not like our defense is that bad. They're just hitting shots they don't normally hit. Albatross is getting heavier.

This is absurd. Virginia normally is a HORRIBLE 3 point shooting team and they've dropped in 10 out of 17 in this game. WTH?????????????????

Reactions: PHCARD
They need to deny the ball to the shooter because he is hot. It doesn’t matter who is covering him he is knocking it down.

Why do we struggle so much against these guys in the second half? Is Bennett really that good of a coach? I know he's a really good coach but the fact is this guy hitting all those 3 pointers is having the game of his career. He is NOT that good of 3 point shooter. Yes, UVA is playing better defense, but it's not like our defense is that bad. They're just hitting shots they don't normally hit. Albatross is getting heavier.

It's one of those uncanny sports things. Call it hoodoo, bad luck, etc.but it happens way more than should be statistically possible. And yet it keeps happening.

Reactions: Cue Card
We are about to find out a whole lot about our team. What kind of heart do you have?

Can we hold on? up 5 with 23.8 seconds left. As much as I hate to post it, this game isn't over just yet.

NOW IT IS OVER!! BOUT FREAKING TIME!!!!

FINALLY got that albatross off from around the neck!!!

GO CARDS!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT