ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Pitt game thread (now on ESPN news)

There are people posting on here that I have never seen before. I am disappointed by our performance so far but I don't think we should replace our coaches especially CBP. Something we need to remember is that there are two halves in every ballgame.

I agree with you on the announcers, who are they ? Not only are they a little bias but they are just plain bad announcers.

Is that Tom Brady back there for Pitt? I mean the guy looks like an All-American. The OL never holds and can give him time to throw even when the Cards blitz. Any defense is going to look like crap when an offense can do no wrong. And again it's the lack of offense by the Cards that adds to this. Run the ball and keep Pitt's offense on the sidelines.

Bobby Petrino has earned his reputation but this season is his worse.

Penalty undercut the drive. Where have we seen that before? Nice play by Quick to break up the INT. 3 pts, not 6. Still plenty of time. D must answer the call.

You can tell that the Pitt fan base doesn't feel comfortable even though they have a good lead.

How can you run it up the middle on 2nd and 25 when you have like, 0 rushing yards all day and you are losing by 15? I can understand if you got a guy back there getting something done, but it's just not there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT