ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Pitt game thread (now on ESPN news)

Offense is very predictable right now.

Hoping we can hang in there but this one feels like it could slip away if we aren't careful.
Well I hate to say it again but the play calling is suspect. I don't get the 2nd and 10 running plays up the middle. And Bolin is not looking too good so far. His accuracy has been off on plays that would have gained some yards. I'm surprised we haven't seen Jackson yet.

We need to throw to the tight ends more we are having a lot of success there.

Another 3 and out. Team is in BIG trouble... and they could have called the flag for taunting on the sideline but whatevs.

Well he better pull the trigger fast cause Pitt is starting to pull away. Bolin throwing like crap today.

Towbridge gets a unsportsmanlike penalty called against him when he scores a touchdown and poses for the camera. The Pitt defender throws Towbridge out of bounds and then stands over him and no taunting penalty.

Towbridge gets a unsportsmanlike penalty called against him when he scores a touchdown and poses for the camera. The Pitt defender throws Towbridge out of bounds and then stands over him and no taunting penalty.

Yeah that was ridiculous to be allowed.

Well then...good thing we are already bowl eligible. Very disappointing performance in all phases of the game so far. Also, already seeing some defeated body language from the players. Does not bode well for closing the gap.

I would like to see us have a better showing but Pitt is playing better than us on both sides of the ball.

This is one of the worse performances Louisville football has played since the Kragthorpe days. They have been blown out before but they look like they're not interested in playing this game. Now that they have won six games, why play hard?

Play calling is pretty predictable. Throw long on 1st down; run for nothing on 2nd down; and throw again on 3rd and long.

TD!!! Let's just try to hold them into halftime now.

That helps a lot, now let's hope our defense can hold them from scoring before half hell lets get a turnover.

Our defense was in the wrong defense that whole series, I sure hope we make some defensive adjustments.

The mods on this board are going to run what few of us left, off. Deleting anything negative, what a joke!!!

The difference on offense is their pressure is getting to Bolin before our receivers can get separation, and our pressure isn't getting near their QB, and we can't cover their receivers. Complete domination in all phases. No other way to say it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT