ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Iowa

No, we have to hold onto the damn ball. And Jones shooting outside shots is not going to do it. Had Olivia held onto the rebound, this 8 point run would not have happened.

Reactions: CardsFirst
Unbelievable! That girl tripped herself and they blow the whistle on Robinson. And then the replay shows her tripping on her own and the announcer says, here's the trip on Robinson.

Reactions: Bardman
Unbelievable! That girl tripped herself and they blow the whistle on Robinson. And then the replay shows her tripping on her own and the announcer says, here's the trip on Robinson.
The ref wasn’t even looking she was facing the Iowa’s basket. Such BS

Iowa has really slowed things down I think they are trying to make sure they don’t run out of gas in the 4th.

The lack of really reliable scorers is hurting. Olivia is the only one rebounding.

I hate saying it, but the whistles are quick on Louisville. Not so much with Iowa. It's so frustrating because why does this happen? How can a ref call a foul for tripping when she knows she didn't actually see a trip? She just assumed it and since it was Iowa, there was no hesitation.

They got it in their mind the team in white is supposed to win and that apparently has affected their whistles.

The only way back in the game is to rebound
We have to play a perfect game..
We haven't here in 2nd half.
We are starting to miss chippies and jumpers... its painful to watch...
Iowa is depending on us to miss shots...

Down by win, with the rebound, and Cochran allows the rebound to get pulled from her arms...
9 point run..

Again, we fight and miss shots, and fight... but then Cochran travels...
Now we are down by 7 (59-52)... Clark comes down... shoots a 3 and Carr fouls us... They have the answers... We need stops... like crazy... or this as far as we go.
Their defense is very bad... it relies on teams to be so tired of chasing Clark... and leaving shooters open, that those teams don't have the legs to shoot wide open shots... We look the part...

Dawg in GA rooting for yall. Clark is good but pushing off all the time. Czinano friggin punched Cochran early in game after being frustrated and they didnt review it. Refs are awful in this game….

Our D is breaking down. We haven’t played D this bad for a while. But give Iowa credit they’ve got us in panic mode

They are just shooting lights out and we are not - period. They are a better team. People complaining about us not having enough size…well, it isn't size beating us. It is better shooters.

Seems like everytime Cochran makes a mistake... it just leads DIRECTLY to 3 or 5 points bursts... despite the fact she is the only one who has been scoring besides HVL...

This may end up being one of our most embarrassing losses in the tournament

I was definitely not wanting South Carolina to win it all but I hope they send Supergirl and Iowa home. Iowa is not as good as they played against Louisville tonight and they won't have the whistle advantage against South Carolina.

They are just shooting lights out and we are not - period. They are a better team. People complaining about us not having enough size…well, it isn't size beating us. It is better shooters.
Their beating us on the boards but not by much. They are a offensive juggernaut like I said earlier. No doubt about that

I agree they won’t have the whistle advantage over South Carolina nobody will. I can’t cheer for SC I hope they lose to anybody and Maryland might be that team.

This may end up being one of our most embarrassing losses in the tournament
It's not embarrassing at all. Cards actually put up a good fight, but when there's a superhero playing her best and three admiring refs, you don't have much of a chance.

Iowa should torch South Carolina and win the championship with ease if they continue to make 20 3 pointers. If Supergirl has two more triple doubles.

This is very similar to the Uconn years when they always had the best player on the court. I would of loved to have seen this matchup with Emily E guarding Supergirl.

It's not embarrassing at all. Cards actually put up a good fight, but when there's a superhero playing her best and three admiring refs, you don't have much of a chance.

Iowa should torch South Carolina and win the championship with ease if they continue to make 20 3 pointers. If Supergirl has two more triple doubles.

This is very similar to the Uconn years when they always had the best player on the court. I would of loved to have seen this matchup with Emily E guarding Supergirl.
I hope they do torch South Carolina

I noticed that but the fouls on Iowa doesn’t give us anything but the ball out of bounds.

Clark is a great player but some of her attitude is classless you would think she would be better than that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT