ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS DUKE GAME THREAD

Good defense to stop the Duke drive and a better offense to drive the length f the field and score. We are a totally different team with Jordan in the game.

Great 1st half 17-0 Cards I am glad Brohm said we have to finish the game and that we have had trouble not doing that. Sounds like they are focusing on finishing.

Reactions: Sioux Falls Eric
Duke has had about 5 players go down with injuries. The announcer said a lot of players have gone down on both sides. How many players have we had go down?

20-0 I thought it was a good decision to go for the field goal. Like the announcer said there is a threat of rain moving in. Get as many points as we can before the rain gets here.

Plummer had Thrash wide open instead he scrambled for the 1st down. You could see Thrash's frustration on the replay. I guess Jack didn't want to be accused of hero ball?

Looks like Plummer is not taking a lot of risks in this game and with Jordan running like a maniac, he doesn't need to.

The announcer has mentioned Duke’s injuries so much I guess that is the only reason we are winning. I am glad he finally mentioned we have injuries to.

Good timeout by Brohm to make sure the team was focused and prepared for a fake punt or a long call trying to draw us offsides.

Brohm's game plan worked for this game. Run the ball and take less risks throwing it. Rely on the defense and let the clock run.

It's what he should of done at Pitt. I think we will see similar strategies going forward with who the Cards play.

Brohm's instincts is to go take it and not slow down, but he has a mistake prone QB who needs high confidence to play well. So I believe the offense will be more like we saw today as long as the defense continues to roll.

I'm so pumped for next season even though big things are still there this season. When Brohm gets that dual threat QB with strong passing skills, the program may be the next Clemson.

This defense is a monster.

Brohm's game plan worked for this game. Run the ball and take less risks throwing it. Rely on the defense and let the clock run.

It's what he should of done at Pitt. I think we will see similar strategies going forward with who the Cards play.

Brohm's instincts is to go take it and not slow down, but he has a mistake prone QB who needs high confidence to play well. So I believe the offense will be more like we saw today as long as the defense continues to roll.

I'm so pumped for next season even though big things are still there this season. When Brohm gets that dual threat QB with strong passing skills, the program may be the next Clemson.

This defense is a monster.
Let’s see how we do in the portal. We lose a lot on both sides of the ball this year. Hopefully Clarkson will be ready to go.

I'm sure we will have one of the top portal rankings next year with all the success transfers are having here.

There's already some interesting possible QB transfers being mentioned. It's like free agency in pro sports.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT