ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Canada gold medal game

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
Louisville vs Canada gold medal game is at 5:00 pm Louisville time today on channel 221 Direct TV.

Pulled all five starters, must have been upset with their mental approach.

A lot of defense not much offense by either team. Canada leads at the end of the 1st period 13-10.

After the tip the ball was grabbed by Canada. UofL just stood there confused as to which way Canada was going and Canada just drove to the basket.
Someone tell Olivia to ease up on the dribbling. She does many things well…dribbling is not her strong suit.

Reactions: rh62531
Cochran and Russell struggle when they put the ball on the court. Cochran is making some nice fade away jump shots underneath.

Dai-Wilson (who I think plays for Duke) is very good. UofL is holding it’s own against a bigger, superior (in many ways talent-wise) Canada squad.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
That was a tough game Canada has talent and size their center was 6’8” and wide. I kept getting frustrated with Cochran because she would get the ball down low and either dribble or not go up with it right away. I have to give her credit though because every time she got the ball down low she went up strong with people hanging all over her and scored.

Very excited about this team after watching all four games. What a bonus to get 10 practices and four games under your belt with a totally new team. CJW and staff, now have film to work with leading up to Fall camp. They all bring something to the table and is already playing unselfish team ball. With only 10 players, this could be the deepest most talented team we’ve had come March. I can’t wait for the season to get here!!

😁 I pretty much got them all down during the Gobl Jam. The fact is…most fans will absolutely need the game day roster cards to figure who is who.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT