ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS BOSTON COLLEGE GAME THREAD

I have never seen so many flags picked up after further discussion. Why was that ref who threw the flag overturned? By who? What makes another ref right and this one wrong?

They could do this all game long and it looks like they're well on their way of doing it.

I don’t know how true it is but I was told that the ACC is the only power conference that does not have a review process for their referees.

Gutsy comeback by all.

Question:

If they can have discussion and say no penalty…….how long until they have a discussion and decide there WAS a penalty and throw a flag?

Strange chit is happening and I believe MONEY is behind it. Betting money.

Gutsy comeback by all.

Question:

If they can have discussion and say no penalty…….how long until they have a discussion and decide there WAS a penalty and throw a flag?

Strange chit is happening and I believe MONEY is behind it. Betting money.
They do do that on intentional grounding.

They do do that on intentional grounding.
Yes, but what’s to stop them from declaring “Oh that was a hold! In retrospect I’ll throw a flag”?

No one I know or have heard about has EVER seen PI on the O and the D. EVER

And we’ve not heard one word about it pro or con.

Weird, unexplainable stuff is happening with no checks.

I believe it will get worse.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Va. tech gets robbed of win over Miami. Another overturned play. Called a TD on the field and review overturned it.
I have to admit this was a gutsy comeback
Glad I stuck it out. Still think English is not the guy. I think our players are better than his schemes allow

I am glad I decided not to post during the game. Cards never quit and overcame themselves to pull out the W. Shows that they do have character and tonight they learned how to overcome adversity time after time. Key play of the game was the review that reversed that fumble that was scooped for for the TD by BC. This one time a call worked out in the Cards favor.

For most of the game I thought O'Brien o'schooled O'Brohm in the coaching department. The Cards had a little more skill player talent that showed up in the 2nd half especially the 4th Qtr.

I feel for A G. I bet he is one tired dude about right now....he rushed his ass off chasing the BC QB...who is pretty darn good scrambler.

All in all, the Cards grinded out a hard fought W. BC is tough on their home field. Hats off to the players for fighting hard and not giving up when down 20-0. Good sign and now let's get on a roll and win out the season.

Go Cards!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT