ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS BOSTON COLLEGE GAME THREAD

Before the TD I was going to point out we are running everything between tackles which is going nowhere. We also aren’t using our tight ends.

Before the TD I was going to point out we are running everything between tackles which is going nowhere. We also aren’t using our tight ends.
Redman has been staying in more than half the time to help block. Along with he back that's 7 linemen. Allows Boston College to double up or play passing lanes especially when they only send men to rush.
Collins is out.

BC scored touchdowns on 33 touchdowns, counting the last 2 minutes before the half.

Need an absolute scoring drive to start the second half. I’m not happy, but the win is within reach. We’ll know early in the 3rd if game over or not.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Shough could’ve ran into end zone on 2nd down but dude is so gun-shy about being hit. This game is going to have a big negative effect on his draft potential. A qb has to be able to move a little and not see ghosts.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
Where was Brown in the red zone? Did he get injured?

We get down there near the zone and suddenly Shough is a RPO QB?

I don't get it! No sense of urgency to do what HAS to be done and that's not kicking FG's.

It's the keystone cops in the secondary. Everyone sees it and knows what needs to be done.

No way did I forsee this season. Goes to show you can't be sure of anything in college sports anymore.

Welp, Ron English will be fired. These guys have no clue if they are playing zone or man and have no regard for their responsibilities.

I quit! I can’t force myself to watch this anymore. We will become the UK of the ACC. Bottom half of the conference like UK

That is a hell of a catch and I still have no clue what a pass interference is. I wish our team was close enough to receivers to actual hold a receiver.

Now IF our defense can hold them we have a chance. One thing I give Boston College credit for is their players are really good fundamental tacklers. They don’t try to strip the ball and drag their opponents for TD’s. They just hit you hard enough to stop you in your tracks and possibly cause a turnover.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT