ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS BOSTON COLLEGE GAME THREAD

It amazes me about the game following thread their is some of us whom usually comment whether we all agree or not with each others comments. Over positive or negative. But then their will be a group that comes on when they think Cards are guaranteed too win and cheer LOL. or the ones who bash em when they lose. Bottom line why don't that group participate more during the game ?

The Cards were sleepwalking for the 1st 10 minutes. Mike Gminski sleep walked through the 1st half. Da__, I thought was getting old!

Keep Perry on the pines, Coach.

We started the game just shooting 3 pointers and missing all of them. We finally settled down and and started mixing it up and started scoring. 2nd half we're launching 3 pointers and we are hitting them.

BC is getting rough and so far they are getting away with it. Sutton paid the price for it but no call, I hope they call it the same both ways.

Reactions: UL_1986
The offense and defense looks really good. This team is really clicking right now.

Pitt game may have been the turning point.

Always seems that when 2 old Big East teams get together they ref it like the old days and let them play.

This team has too learn to play consistently now we up by 8. Now Ryan injured ankle we cant afford to have a shooter injured

This team has no room for error whatsoever.They need to understand they are not as talented as a whole need to give max effort for 40 mins every game. I know thats not going too happen with any team but this team lacks elite talent so effort and smart play is what they need to do. .

The way they are playing this game towards the end. I'm not confident with them going on the road Saturday against Ga tech .

Nwora & Sutton are steady players for us and we have a good 7 man rotation. I am impressed with the development of some of the other players. Mainly how much Enoch and Williams are improving. That last play by Williams to fight for the rebound and make the long full court pass to Nwora was impressive.

Nwora & Sutton are steady players for us and we have a good 7 man rotation. I am impressed with the development of some of the other players. Mainly how much Enoch and Williams are improving. That last play by Williams to fight for the rebound and make the long full court pass to Nwora was impressive.
Quarterback style pass, very impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT