ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS ARKANSAS ST GAME THREAD

I plan to be tuned in from the get-go. Not because of any excitement about the game, but to hear the Koron story through various lenses.

Tied for worse defensive team I've ever seen with last years team. Wonder what the common denominator is? Can't wait to listen to post game interview

Tre White has no basketball IQ. He blocks a shot so he thinks that means he should go 1 on 4.

KP is not a head coach, but Louisville's players simply are not court aware players. They react to plays on the court not with what's the best thing to do, but what they want to do.

Every team that comes to the Yum center has an abundance of confidence and Louisville can't take it away.

I use to be excited for UofL basketball games. The chance of seeing good basketball. My favorite team having a good chance if winning. Playing at home and the fans having fun. WOW HAVE THINGS CHANGED.

Reactions: shadow force
Over and over and over we see the same things from these players which proves they're not the kind of talent Louisville has had for decades.

They constantly dribble the ball off their feet, run to fast with the ball, rush or panic when they're stuck with the ball. The big men play like their guards, afraid to jump, or they fumble the ball because they're going too fast.

We just have a Sun Belt or AAC type team with a AU coach. Everyone at UofL knows this. There's not a single player on this roster who would have ever started under Pitino, and only a couple would have ever been offered a scholarship.

I think we all know this group of players needed a top tier coach and staff to overcome their talent difficulties.

And to top it off, Louisville has to be the worst team at corralling the loose ball in college hoops history. It is unbelievable how the ball almost always finds the other team.

KP needs to depart the arena and get on a plane and fly his ass back to NY. Oh by the way take Eaves and Beard with you!

Reactions: rh62531
There is no fixing it either. They aren’t the more athletic team. Their guys have most speed and bounce.

I wasn’t in favor of mid season firing but you don’t have a choice. They have regressed in a way that screams they hate their coach.

When you have two different (for the most part) group of players fail this spectacularly, then the coach has to go. I know it's not going to happen but this is so bad and it all falls on Payne.

These guys just can't shoot at the Yum Center. They're not shooters in the first place, but it's brick after brick at home games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT