ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville favored by 19! over Duke

I don't like disrespecting any opponent but I've seen Duke play snippets and I'm not at all sure if they have the talent to beat UofL. Now, coaching is another matter, because Duke is indeed well coached. Plus they do play with Duke students. We should win based on us having superior players and team and excellent coaching.

GO CARDS!!!

If Louisville plays like they did yesterday, they'll win by 2x that.

That's a big if though. This team has been pretty inconsistent. I said a few weeks ago we win one of the three "hard game" vs NCST, Clemson, and Cayuts. I'm holding to that, Cards finish 7-5.

Reactions: PHCARD
Duke doesn't have a QB like those teams the Cards have lost to. Neither did Syracuse and BC. We got lucky BC's starter Juckovich only recently is back or we might have lost that one.

The Cards defense is stout against the run and not so much against the pass.

This is truly is an interesting UL football team. It must be one of the youngest in all of D1 College, with so many underclassmen, and so few seniors. At 5-5, one could argue that we could easily be at 8-2, or conversely 3-7.

The one most remarkable development that I have witnessed this season, is the way the OL, and the defense have shown improvement. The defensive injuries have been significant, but the young replacements continue to step in and contribute. That alone tells me that Satterfield and his staff are getting it done here.

I don't like disrespecting any opponent but I've seen Duke play snippets and I'm not at all sure if they have the talent to beat UofL. Now, coaching is another matter, because Duke is indeed well coached. Plus they do play with Duke students. We should win based on us having superior players and team and excellent coaching.

GO CARDS!!!
Maybe if they flop enough they’ll get some penalties called in stay in it that way.

I thought -19 now -19.5 was a bit much, but then I checked Duke's schedule. They have been getting creamed. Hopefully, all this feel good mojo carries over to a comfortable win Thursday. Bowl eligibility is on the line. I'd say the must win meter is at maximum.
graphic_of_meter_with_maximum_rating_stock_photo_Slide01.jpg

Reactions: PHCARD
I think we win easy, but not one to take lightly. They have a strong coach.

This is a matchup where we have the clear talent advantage. As I said against Cuse, when we have more talent we usually just jump up and do not look back. Duke ain't that.

The games that worry me are ones where the other team is just bigger stronger and faster. We can't just do whatever we want at will.

The Oline is playing really well. They handled an aggressive front the last 2 weeks. Duke don’t have that luxury. Louisville should be OK in this one.

Defense may give up some points. Good running back and may get their starting QB back.

If Louisville plays like they did yesterday, they'll win by 2x that.

That's a big if though. This team has been pretty inconsistent. I said a few weeks ago we win one of the three "hard game" vs NCST, Clemson, and Cayuts. I'm holding to that, Cards finish 7-5.
Well….you were close but still missed it by 2 points. Good call though!! Hope you’re just as good with the rest of your prediction!!!! Feeling good about next week!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT