ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville/Duke, who ya got?

LeFors4Ever

3500+
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2017
Although we've had a losing streak, Saturday is the type of game we wanted to join the ACC.

Both teams have talent and need a win, it's important for both teams. 2 powerhouse programs in a big time matchup on national TV. Coach K & Duke's brand & Coach Mack's hunger to prove himself.

This is big time basketball folks. I think they're too slow to stay with us, but if they hit 3's we will be in trouble.

If our guard play shows up we win. Duke BB IQ is not as good as previous years with their guards. We need to improve our 3 pt shooting also this game . Duke has one of the worst 3pt defenses in CBB however their 2 fg pct within the paint is pretty darn good. So we have to shoot the ball extremely well also to win if we don't probably another loss.

Reactions: rh62531
We are having this same discussion on a private Duke board that I am a member of. Not many in there, including me have a lot of confidence in Duke winning this game. If we having trouble getting the ball inside, we typically resort to shooting way too many 3 pointers, and are not a good three point shooting team. If We start that tomorrow, and you all are shooting the ball decent, this one could get ugly.
Our defense can also be a head scratcher at times. It would be our 3rd loss in a row and there is even talk about whether we even make the tournament, although I believe we will.

Bottom line, I'd say this game is a toss up or coin flip right now. I wouldn't bet on either team for very much money.

Good luck to you guys. But not TOO much!!

By the way, I THOUROGHLY enjoyed seeing you all beat kensucky last month!!

Last edited:
Our size and youth makes this game a gossip. Withers red shifted last year. His backup is a true freshman, 6'8", not even 200#. Forwards are 6'6" and under. We will need to play defense against the pass and dribble. Outside shooting is the key.

Reactions: shadow force
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT