ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Louisville Dodges Major Penalties

Let the good times roll. 😃
Seriously though,recruiting has just become tenfold easier for KP,Smith & Co.

Reactions: Deeva
Probably looked at our game against LR and said "mission accomplished". We can't do much more damage to them already. This team ain't going to the postseason...
My friend they got what they wanted all along it just took a few more mistakes to get us there.

I think there is so much fatigue I don't really know how to react.

But we do love our Cards. If we are here posting after all this there's no denying we are fans and will always be.

Let's hope. Color me skeptical on KP recruiting.
Mission impossible trying to coax top tier recruits here with the cloud of maybe not being able to compete for a National Championship looming.
The cloud has lifted and the 🌞 is shining.
I wouldn't try to rate this first class because of that cloud. Let's see what happens next.

Louisville news conference set for noon today.

Rick Pitino also having one at 12:30.

Rick Pitino also having one at 12:30.

Rick's presser is going to be the longest "See I told you so" ever. He is going to gloat for hours until the camera stops running. Also, Iona has to be wondering if he is a flight risk now that Pitino is in the clear, cleared of all wrong-doing effectively. Any big program that falters this year is going to be pressed to look at Pitino for a fast and sure course correction.

Reactions: shadow force
The No scholarship reductions is HUGE news for the Cards. Most thought that there would be scholly reductions at the very least.

Reactions: fredburgcard
The dark cloud has lifted. Hopefully, the fan apathy will, too. Now, there is the part of the IARP ruling that states UofL is on two years probation. I implore KP & Co. to be straight as an arrow. Also, don't lose anymore games to DII schools.

BREAKING NEWS: UK fans are PISSED!!! 😏😁🤣
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

The IARP ended up being a good thing. They needed to move faster but they are exactly what schools needed in disputing the claims. No way the NCAA backs down from their claims.

I said it for the get go this boiled down to Adidas being a booster or acting in the University’s interest.

Time to move forward. It is a good day.

The IARP ended up being a good thing. They needed to move faster but they are exactly what schools needed in disputing the claims. No way the NCAA backs down from their claims.

I said it for the get go this boiled down to Adidas being a booster or acting in the University’s interest.

Time to move forward. It is a good day.
Thr IARP used common sense and was fair on their ruling. No wonder why the NCAA is getting rid of it.

Great thanks to the common sense of the IARP (but you guys could have moved a little quicker”. And a great big middle finger to the NCAA!!!!!

Reactions: Smithereen
Did the ruling mention time served? It should - I mean look at the state of the program right now, it lost to a shitty Div II school without its 2 best players.

Did the ruling mention time served? It should - I mean look at the state of the program right now, it lost to a shitty Div II school without its 2 best players.
From what little of the press conference I saw, they said they were aware of the long time the school suffered under this but that it was ultimately not a factor in their ruling. Someone correct me if I misheard that.

Forde is big mad about today’s revelations. He so wanted UofL to get hammered. He called for the death penalty 5 years ago.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT