ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Basketball Coaches as Spouses

LeFors4Ever

3500+
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2017
I started thinking about how PK has brought some energy back and we're shocked how normal feels because we have been treated badly for too long. I thought of us as the abused spouse. I'm ready to get hurt again. But I think we are the abused spouse. This will be fun so laugh or throw tomato's at me!

(Crum)We divorced our long-time loving spouse who just got too old and couldn't provide anymore. They did nothing wrong, but the love was gone. We have regrets, but we amicably parted and still have a good friendship.

(Pitino)We married the wealthiest spouse in town. We knew this person would come with baggage, but we loved the money. We tolerated abuse and cheating until the law finally got involved. But many of us would go back to these days in a heartbeat.

(Mack) We married the spouse that looked like he had it all together. He loved our kids, and it was going great. COVID showed he had some anger issues and then he was arrested. Honestly not a bad spouse, but we had to move on.

(Payne) We married the spouse that our parents and everyone in town told us for years to marry, the neighbor kid, and we did it out of pressure and just overlooked all the flaws. Well this spouse just didn't work and didn't do anything around the house. They didn't care how bad things were and let the bills and trash pile up. We had to throw him out.

(Kelsey) After getting turned down by our top choices and being desperate, we found a spouse who was excited to be with us. We just wanted to not be lonely. And we've been shocked at how great he treats us because we forgot how a normal relationship felt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.