ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville -2 vs Wake Forest

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Early line.

Sucker bet ?

Does vegas know its the LOUISVILLE CARDINALS not the STANFORD CARDINAL ?!

It’s hard for me to pick the Cards. I may feel better about them as the week goes on.

-2 at home against Wake.... I don’t like it.

This is their last winnable game. Wake is actually one of the few teams on our schedule thats worse than Louisville. They're better than us in nearly every offensive category but actually worse in defense...so who knows. Guess that's why the spread is what it is. Bottom line this will be two dumpster fires seeing who can suck less for 60 mins.

Reactions: CardVille
Alex, I'll take Bad Undisciplined Football for $200.

Name two awful ACC football teams in desperate need of a win that play each other this weekend.

Take the over. We will see if the players regrouped and actual play from the coaching staff.

Over/Under 66/66.5. A lot of points. Shootout?

Wake’s defense gives up big plays. Cards have struggled to make big plays down the field.

I’m reluctantly taking the over and the Cards to get their 3rd win.

It feels like a 31-37 kind of game to me.

Wake is pretty good on offense Louisville isn't great or even good on defense. Wake plays with pace. They will score 28-35 points.

The over is completely reliant on Louisville offense. I have no idea what to expect, but the Oline should be able to control the line of scrimmage if not then this will be a blowout by Wake. Wake is super agressive on defense, not something this Oline has shown it can handle. FSU offense is similar to Louisville therefore Louisville should have success.

I am actually surprised it is that high, I thought it would be in the low 60's. I wouldn't bet just because I haven't seen a good offense yet.

Yeah, I agree with you on this breakdown. I was looking at Wake’s offensive numbers earlier in the week and was surprised. Totally expecting Wake to at minimum be in the 28 to 35 range. I’m saying 31ish.

I have been on the believe it when I see it train all season with the Cards so I’m going out on a limb. I’m thinking today we will see the Cards move the ball downfield. I think the they will get to the mid 30’s today. Wake’s defense gives up big plays.

If the Cards get blown out today, you can just about guarantee a 2-10 final record. I’m all in on 2-10 if they get blown out today. I’m about 70% there now.

Hoping that I didn’t accidentally pick up a pair of red tinted fanboy glasses that may have tainted how I think this one plays out.

We will see.

Reactions: irishcat1965
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT