ADVERTISEMENT

Loss to Vandy ALL on McDonnell...like Don Zimmer

Been posting here since the fall little buddy. Given how - when you’re not being zippy’s hand puppet - you seem to follow me around, I would have thought you would have known that.
Posting useful baseball information and making cute underhand jabs are 2 different things. Just went back through the dugout forum as far back as March 2017 and you haven’t created one single baseball thread which means you have no thoughts of your own and can only criticize other people. Your posts have no value, Little Buddy.. Now you borrowing from your GF.

Posting useful baseball information and making cute underhand jabs are 2 different things. Just went back through the dugout forum as far back as March 2017 and you haven’t created one single baseball thread which means you have no thoughts of your own and can only criticize other people. Your posts have no value, Little Buddy.. Now you borrowing from your GF.
All the way to March, 2017? Man, you need a hobby. Maybe zippy sr. can get you a part time taco college instructor gig like he has? :)

I still agree with that. If you watched that game, Smith was talking sh** from the very beginning. If you missed it, that’s one thing but he was a trash talking Jesse for sure. If you just chose to ignore it because he plays for your team, that’s a whole different level...
Again, re-read your post. Your post says if you think Smith started it, then you are beyond delusional.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT