ADVERTISEMENT

Liking what I see

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
The NCAA tournament potential for this team is off the charts. Love our depth, unselfishness, and length. Would like to see Anas improve and get tougher. He was the lone disappointment last night! I would like to finish out the conference schedule 12-4 or better. Think that's possible?

Reactions: cuzimacardfan
I think 12-4 is very possible and better than what I would have predicted preseason.

The backup center spot is the only area where I have concern if I had to pick something but once Mangok comes back we will be OK and either Mahmoud or Matz could evolve to be serviceable. But that's the only area where I sense a huge drop off.

The defense is improving and that's awesome to see. The ACC is going to help this team so much.

Assuming the Cards stay on the same trajectory and keep growing, I think they are a solid 3 seed, +/- 1 depending how things shake out. That said, regardless of what seed, they will be one of the most dangerous teams come March.

Way too early say for sure OneEarWonder. Lots of basketball to be played. This team could blossom and become a 1 seed, or could fall on hard times and not even make the tourney. All I know is I am enjoying the leadership I'm seeing on the court from the 2 fifth year seniors. I wouldn't even want to think about what this year would have been like without them. Coach P struck gold with those two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT