ADVERTISEMENT

Leading player in Yards Per Carry in NCAA football is...

difference is yalls defense was pretty dang good last year and we put up 41 on yall, we are better on offense this year and yalls defense isn't as good!!! yalls offensive is better but our defense is just as good!!! thats the difference

We'll soon find out what the differences are. I'd say FSU has an edge on us until proven otherwise but playing at home doesn't hurt. Go Cards!

difference is yalls defense was pretty dang good last year and we put up 41 on yall, we are better on offense this year and yalls defense isn't as good!!! yalls offensive is better but our defense is just as good!!! thats the difference

Reactions: SoulSr

It remains to be seen about our defense.... We graduated two players and lost another to a serious injury suffered in the bowl game, but everyone else returns, including three players that are expected to be drafted in the first three rounds of the NFL draft next spring. I very much think that we will be a top 20 defense again this year.

Reactions: tkdcoach
It remains to be seen about our defense.... We graduated two players and lost another to a serious injury suffered in the bowl game, but everyone else returns, including three players that are expected to be drafted in the first three rounds of the NFL draft next spring. I very much think that we will be a top 20 defense again this year.
we need chucky williams, and tremaine washington to play with some fire. Make solid tackles and not give up chunk plays. If we can help washington out it will be a great help, he is our weakest corner and teams target him.

Reactions: tkdcoach

The Louisville defense is going to be very, very good. If you watched Syracuse I can see why you are saying that, though. They played like garbage (blown coverages, and missed tackles) and I can't explain any of that. I hope they are as good as I think they are when they line up this Saturday.

No one uses "y'all" in every sentence let alone use it while typing on a forum. Clearly someone attempting to make fun of kentuckians

No one uses "y'all" in every sentence let alone use it while typing on a forum. Clearly someone attempting to make fun of kentuckians

Pittsburghers say "yinz."

Yinz goin don-ton to Heinz to watch the Stillers play? I gotta go down to the Giant Iggle to buy some bologna and some bawdles of arn city to worsht it all down with. Then we can go beat up jagoff Browns fehns.

Reactions: ACCCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT