ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar Jackson, does he go or stay for 2018?

Josh Allen-* Needs to be more accurate on routine and short throws.
* Tends to be impatient in the pocket to let plays develop.
*Hasn’t played well against better competition. Etc.....
The Talking Heads for the Bowl game didn't get your memo. ;)

They acted like he's the next Tom Brady.

One guy said "By draft day he will be the #1 overall pick". The other guy questioned that, but he stuck with it.

The Talking Heads for the Bowl game didn't get your memo. ;)

They acted like he's the next Tom Brady.

One guy said "By draft day he will be the #1 overall pick". The other guy questioned that, but he stuck with it.
That’s not my memo on Josh Allen, that’s from a collection of so called draft experts.

The point was to show that there are huge question marks (as there usually are) about every QB in this draft. Doesn’t mean that someone won’t fall in love with Allen’s physical gifts and draft him before the others.

My guess is that after scouts and coaches see the incredible gifts in person that Lamar has, either at the combine or his pro day, LJ will shoot to the top of the draft board. Nobody in this draft can match his physical skills, including Josh Allen. That’s a fact.

Josh Allen has all the tools but man he been extremely mediocre this year....very inaccurate passer...
And Allen was just plain awful in games against the 3 best teams on Wyoming’s schedule:

@Iowa 23/40 for 174 yds 0 Tds 2 INTS

Oregon 9/24 for 64 yds 0 Tds 1 INT

@Boise St 12/27 for 131 yds 1 TD 2 INTS

Not all his fault I’m sure but Yikes:eek:

Reactions: The Public Enemy
And Allen was just plain awful in games against the 3 best teams on Wyoming’s schedule:

@Iowa 23/40 for 174 yds 0 Tds 2 INTS

Oregon 9/24 for 64 yds 0 Tds 1 INT

@Boise St 12/27 for 131 yds 1 TD 2 INTS

Not all his fault I’m sure but Yikes:eek:

In 2016 Josh Allen was only a 56% passer and had 15 INTs...yet Kiper and McShay “Love Allen”...smdh!!...Meanwhile Lamar has improved from the pocket...

Last edited:
Reactions: Louisvillian
From CBS sports mock draft

10. New York Jets

Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville. Despite a heavy recent investment at the quarterback position over the past five drafts, the Jets still need one. Jackson has transcendent potential but certainly comes with some risk. Gang Green's willing to roll the dice because of Jackson's amazing talent.

Is CBS sports saying there won't be a single player from Clemson drafted in the first round? Dorian O'Daniel listed as the eighth selection in the second round! I'm biased for sure, but come on, several other mock drafts have as many as four Clemson guys going in the 1st round. Head scratcher for me, but Merry Christmas to Cardinals everywhere!!

Is CBS sports saying there won't be a single player from Clemson drafted in the first round? Dorian O'Daniel listed as the eighth selection in the second round! I'm biased for sure, but come on, several other mock drafts have as many as four Clemson guys going in the 1st round. Head scratcher for me, but Merry Christmas to Cardinals everywhere!!

Wilkins going in Round One...also, congrats on that Monster Recruiting Class you guys had...simply amazing

Well, the young man made his decision, and the future is bright for Mr.Lamar Jackson.
Hope he.gets a good slot and has a fine pro career.
Best of luck to all kids everywhere declaring for the draft.
Roll of the dice for many.

For Lamar Jackson, money in the bank.

Reactions: SoulSr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT