ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar Heisman and Florida State

CardMonarch

One-Star Poster
Sep 8, 2016
Lamar is blowing up twitter and every major sports blog in the country right now. Even NFL.com is bringing on the hype telling readers to prepare to see Jackson at the top of the Heisman list next week. Jokingly or not, who cares, but they compared his athleticism to the likes of Bo Jackson. Hard not to because if you blinked in the first 3 minutes of that game you probably missed a touchdown. With each bit of hype however there seems to be an asterisk in the shape of a damn seminole.... Most of the country is anxious to see how Jackson stacks up against a real challenge. This morning SEC loyalist will bark that Syracuse is just awful and that Joshua Dobbs or somebody would have started the season like this given the opportunity. You all have that obnoxious friend, dont lie. With a win next week though I think we can end any and all speculation towards Lamar being the real deal... I think we could start printing the #LamarHeisman T-shirts as we parade the streets celebrating the official return of a Petrino offense. A few things need to happen to make sure our weekend isnt ruined however. Our receivers wont have the luxury of dropping 9 passes again and we need some serious discipline on taking care of the football. Stupid penalties tend to get overlooked in big wins as well but it should be noted we gave up close to 100 penalty yards last night. We need to polish up and go into next week fully prepared to prove that the Louisville hype is warranted.

Go Cards.

Reactions: beasleythecard
I think you the SU game and the way it was played is exactly what the Dr. ordered. We came out with the W and the team as a whole looked good. Just like in the first game there is film to watch and behavior to correct. Coaches are probably going to be emphasizing know down and distance and get down. No need to fight for extra yards if you don't need them. That little direction would have limited 2 fumbles. The line will need to clean up the penalties and the defense needs to wrap up. Other than that I'm all about next Saturday and our opportunity!

I think you the SU game and the way it was played is exactly what the Dr. ordered. We came out with the W and the team as a whole looked good. Just like in the first game there is film to watch and behavior to correct. Coaches are probably going to be emphasizing know down and distance and get down. No need to fight for extra yards if you don't need them. That little direction would have limited 2 fumbles. The line will need to clean up the penalties and the defense needs to wrap up. Other than that I'm all about next Saturday and our opportunity!
Like I said before the beginning of the season, LJ is the real deal. Love those highlights!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT