ADVERTISEMENT

Koron Davis

It's because yall are clueless to what the situation really is and was . Stop allowing the negative KP media to control your minds. Situation with Koron is not what you folks are lead to believe. I would think by reading alot of these post someone would have the actual story apparently not. I could tell you what i actually truthfully know first hand but since i don't really converse anymore here . I 'll just troll the post and laugh.

I'll leave this yell KP is not liked by this fanbase, But one thing about him in this microwave society he is a very good guy. Which to a fault is gonna be his undoing to the moral less fans. He is all about taking the hits for players sacrificing himself at times. Regardless of the outcome here he gonna be hired to a better situation. The man is really respected in the business this fanbase gonna wish they had someone that cares when he is gone. Prepare yourselves for an revolving door here.

Last edited:
It's because yall are clueless to what the situation really is and was . Stop allowing the negative KP media to control your minds. Situation with Koron is not what you folks are lead to believe. I would think by reading alot of these post someone would have the actual story apparently not. I could tell you what i actually truthfully know first hand but since i don't really converse anymore here . I 'll just troll the post and laugh.

I'll leave this yell KP is not liked by this fanbase, But one thing about him in this microwave society he is a very good guy. Which to a fault is gonna be his undoing to the moral less fans. He is all about taking the hits for players sacrificing himself at times. Regardless of the outcome here he gonna be hired to a better situation. The man is really respected in the business this fanbase gonna wish they had someone that cares when he is gone. Prepare yourselves for an revolving door here.
Thanks for the input. There has to be a lot going on behind the scenes that media and fans do not know.

Reactions: jalovell23
Thanks for the input. There has to be a lot going on behind the scenes that media and fans do not know.
Lol - what input was offered? All I read was another in a long line of excuses for Payne and, how anyone that says something negative about Payne’s PERFORMANCE is somehow a “moral less (sic)”, bad person.

I will however agree with him - that he’s a troll.

Come on man. He’s had his opportunity. Many fans (myself included) were elated when he got here because of the hype it got. He has failed on recruiting at the level we were told he would and he has won 10 combined games through 2 and a half seasons. If things were different, he wouldn’t be getting the backlash he’s getting from fans. But they’re not different. It is what it is. Reality is reality

Yep, you know all the facts but choose not to share them. That’s a sure way to lessen your credibility….if you had any credibility to start with. Spoiler….you don’t.

Reactions: BPGhost
My guess…..desperation.
In April? They were piecing together a good class on paper. In all seriousness I'd really like to hear from who was responsible for bringing him in and why. He was an unrated JUCO and the portal had plenty of players in it.

Actually, I'm not interested. But I do wish him success in life for sure.

So Redfist, your saying some "lucky"team will snatch KP up once he rightfully gets canned here and we will be sorry? Please let uk be that "lucky" team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT