ADVERTISEMENT

Koron Davis

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Davis did not play again. Anyone know why?

Even Danilo got some PT last night.

I think that maybe Koron can develop into a nice player down the road, but in my opinion he is not very good right now. I think the bench is where he needs to be.

I think that maybe Koron can develop into a nice player down the road, but in my opinion he is not very good right now. I think the bench is where he needs to be.
It certainly looks that way so far. Many fans questioned burning a scholarship on Koron who many thought was a project or not ready for D1 play. We'll see.

What team has 13-14 legit players that are plug and play? IMO None. I am more worried about White thinking is a great when right now he is average at best.

What team has 13-14 legit players that are plug and play? IMO None. I am more worried about White thinking is a great when right now he is average at best.
It's the only game I have seen White play, but he did not impress me at all. He is a decent player but I saw something this summer(not related to UL) that had him as a sleeper NBA 1st Round Draft pick. I sure didn't see that kind of potential last night. There was really nothing impressive about his game at all. KP said he got all over him at halftime.

It was a baffling signing in an era of strange for the program. Maybe the guy gets a shot at some point it's hard to say.

It's the only game I have seen White play, but he did not impress me at all. He is a decent player but I saw something this summer(not related to UL) that had him as a sleeper NBA 1st Round Draft pick. I sure didn't see that kind of potential last night. There was really nothing impressive about his game at all. KP said he got all over him at halftime.
White tends to shot hunt and over dribble too much while not playing great defense. He has potential but right now the best player is Mike James.

White reminds me a bit like Sam Williamson. A wing forward who's supposed to have a great mid range game but not a consistent 3 point shooter.

But so far that mid range game hasn't been so great. His shot is a bit flat and I think those struggles are affecting his defense.

I did like seeing Johnson and Clark in the game together. That was a coaching adjustment by KP and I think it can be very successful if and when the team finds a rhythm.

Was also impressed with Traynor inside. I'm not a big fan of his 3 point shot but he's active and long.

Once again JJ Traynor is the only guy on the team with the athleticism to play above the rim.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT