ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
I know they're struggling in league play(1-8) but those 8 losses have come against top 15 teams,including 3 against an LSU team that just won the series against then 2nd ranked Mss St.

I'm leery as hell about the game,but there are some guys getting it going a bit.Hopefully,Luke Smith has his good stuff and the pen is ready. I expect it to be a good game.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I know they're struggling in league play(1-8) but those 8 losses have come against top 15 teams,including 3 against an LSU team that just won the series against then 2nd ranked Mss St.

I'm leery as hell about the game,but there are some guys getting it going a bit.Hopefully,Luke Smith has his good stuff and the pen is ready. I expect it to be a good game.

Thoughts?

They are battle tested, no question. Tomorrow's game is the first of an 8 game road trip for UK. Not sure if that, the grind, factors in at all. I'm sure they'll be ready.

Yeah,a chance to get a win against a top 10 foe on the road,beat a rival to boot, would ease the sting of their start to league play. Expect a string of lefties,as usual.

Thoughts?
Baseball seems to be the only sport we have a rivalry with them...

The thought of them beating us at Patterson does make me physically ill.
I hope our guys blow their necks.

Well, Luke just didn’t have it tonight. The last HBP was total crap. The rule is total crap. The UK batter did nothing to get out of the way...take your base...??? WTH.

Reactions: earsky
Game over, 500th home victory at Jim Patterson stadium

Cards - 8
Kittens - 3

Been a tough couple of weeks for big sister. Women's basketball team goes home in 2nd round. Women's softball team has lost 6 of their last 7 games including s home loss to conference USA Western Kentucky. Men's baseball struggling while trying to fill a new stadium.

And cal and crew fail to make the final 4 while having one of the easiest draws in recent memory. And get beat by a team with their best player sidelined.

Cards - 8
Kittens - 3

Been a tough couple of weeks for big sister. Women's basketball team goes home in 2nd round. Women's softball team has lost 6 of their last 7 games including s home loss to conference USA Western Kentucky. Men's baseball struggling while trying to fill a new stadium.

And cal and crew fail to make the final 4 while having one of the easiest draws in recent memory. And get beat by a team with their best player sidelined.
:pDang,somebody that hates them as much as me...:D

Reactions: luv2hit63
The thought of them beating us at Patterson does make me physically ill.
I hope our guys blow their necks.

The Cards have won 8 straight against UK at home, and have taken the last ten out of 12 from them.

The Cards have won 8 straight against UK at home, and have taken the last ten out of 12 from them.
It doesn't make me any less nervous going in,and I'm still sick from the last time they beat us at home.:)

Last edited:

Cards - 8
Kittens - 3

Slight correction- it was the 500th game at Jim Patterson Stadium. UofL is 389-111 at JPS. That's .778. Pretty damn impressive.

Slight correction- it was the 500th game at Jim Patterson Stadium. UofL is 389-111 at JPS. That's .778. Pretty damn impressive.
Watched the game on lap top. The play by play announcer mentioned that it was the 500 victory at JPS. However, he is the voice of the kittens so it doesn't surprise me he was confused. Thanks for the correction!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT