ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky-Vanderbilt

mgrody

Getting the Hang of It
Apr 20, 2014
Apparently the refs are stealing yet another game from the Cats. RR has 20+ pages of very interesting comments containing expert analysis on how stupid/crooked/biased the zebras are. Many of the commenters want a fate worse than death to be inflicted on the game refs if not all SEC refs in general.

Apparently the refs are stealing yet another game from the Cats. RR has 20+ pages of very interesting comments containing expert analysis on how stupid/crooked/biased the zebras are. Many of the commenters want a fate worse than death to be inflicted on the game refs if not all SEC refs in general.
LOL UK shoots 22 ff Vandy 6, but they will still blame the refs

According the announcers, UK had a scoring drought to end the game similar ours. They said Vandy held UK scoreless over the last 4 minutes. Tough travel day in the Bluegrass.

It is hard to compare Miami's defensive success to Vanderbilt's success since the level of competition is different. Miami's defense would probably be higher rated if they played in the SECeasy.

They have this new fangled stat (no wait, it's been around for a long time) called "Adjusted Efficiency." You should read up on it and see what it means.

I'm irate at the lack of effort UK brings to road games. It's ridiculous. Dropping 1 or 2 road games in this dreadful conference is understandable, but this is pathetic.

They have this new fangled stat (no wait, it's been around for a long time) called "Adjusted Efficiency." You should read up on it and see what it means.

I'm irate at the lack of effort UK brings to road games. It's ridiculous. Dropping 1 or 2 road games in this dreadful conference is understandable, but this is pathetic.

C'mon John.

uofk fans ONLY care about beating UofL and Final Fours.
The rest is just pagentry.

Reactions: JohnKBA
I'll never forget reading in Rump's Rafters some quiet admirers asking: "Who will be the next celebrity who roots for UK?" The speculation was almost as rich as the Bill Parcells house-hunting routine undertaken by the legion of losers on the football board.

I'm going with Queen Elizabeth. Too bad Gandhi is dead.

C'mon John.

uofk fans ONLY care about beating UofL and Final Fours.
The rest is just pagentry.

There is some truth to that, admittedly. We'll take our 4 seed, get Willis healthy, and probably go back to at least the Elite 8 again, like we do every year we get into the tourney with Cal.

But still - there is no excuse to blow these mediocre teams off the floor at home, then go lose to them all on the road. And it's not all Rupp whistle either. Our guys just don't show up for road games. It sucks.

I'll never forget reading in Rump's Rafters some quiet admirers asking: "Who will be the next celebrity who roots for UK?" The speculation was almost as rich as the Bill Parcells house-hunting routine undertaken by the legion of losers on the football board.

I'm going with Queen Elizabeth. Too bad Gandhi is dead.

Too bad Abe Vigoda and George "Goober" Lindsey are dead too....

Not meaningless. Less hopeful maybe. Miami has one difficult game left At Notre dame,which we know is difficult even though they are struggling. Beating VA at Virginia appears to be impossible but funny things have happened. Duke needs coach K to find out a way to close out UNC. Just win is all we can do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT