ADVERTISEMENT

Kelsey Petrino, are you kidding me?

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
WAVE just had a segment where Kelsey was defending her dad. That was the most pathetic, desperate shit I have ever seen. Bobby should be embarrassed. We have officially jumped the shark. The point of no return has been reached. Good Lord!

I think she put something on Facebook defending her dad. I see no problem with this. What would you do in her shoes?

I think she put something on Facebook defending her dad. I see no problem with this. What would you do in her shoes?

I’d not take to social media or the local news to avoid public humiliation for me and my family, and let the chips fall.

She has no control over what may happen to her dad. Yet, there she is.

She's not just a daughter but a coaches wife as well. It will affect her family and kids. That said, her Dad isn't a social worker or cop, he's a well paid, millionaire COACH who isn't getting the job done. Other professions get fired for lack of results as well. And yes, he's been better in the community this time but he was an unmitigated disaster here last time.

I’ve read the article she wrote and quite frankly have no issues with it. She brought up some very good points. There are quite a few U of L fans that are fair weather fans. We are desperate to become recognized as a football program and feel like we reached the turning point. But she’s also not right that it’s just one season. She also implies that we give Bobby five more games but this might play against him as Wake and UK may be the only possible chances of winning.

Kelsey is pissed because she knows her husband will end up having to coach at some high school in some po dunk town outside of louisville.

She's not just a daughter but a coaches wife as well. It will affect her family and kids. That said, her Dad isn't a social worker or cop, he's a well paid, millionaire COACH who isn't getting the job done. Other professions get fired for lack of results as well. And yes, he's been better in the community this time but he was an unmitigated disaster here last time.

She knows LD, her bro, and bro-in-law aren’t finding football jobs should patriarch coach get canned. LD might. The others you’ll likely see at Target.

I can't believe Bobby allowed that to happen. If I were him I would have told her after the Facebook rant to stay out of it. I would be embarrassed if I were him.

However, I like that she's doing it simply because it absolutely does not reflect well on Petrino and brings negative attention to him and points out the fact that the fan base is unhappy. So its embarrassing, negative drama associated with the baggage of our current head coach that points out that the fan base is extremely unhappy....would think Vince Tyra has made a mental note of that and the more "in the news" the fact that the fanbase is supremely unhappy with Bobby the more Vince has to deal with it.

I'm probably reaching but thats the first thing I thought of when her facebook post popped up. Dumb drama like this is what the school has been trying to rid itself of.

I just hope everyone will be happy if we end up with Neil Brown as our coach if Bobby is fired over all this stuff. No question we are all sick of the drama and BS almost every year we have had a Bobby Petrino coached team, but for all counting on Brohm coming back, don't be suprised to see him coaching at Purdue next season. i just don't believe Jeff will be back here.

I just hope everyone will be happy if we end up with Neil Brown as our coach if Bobby is fired over all this stuff. No question we are all sick of the drama and BS almost every year we have had a Bobby Petrino coached team, but for all counting on Brohm coming back, don't be suprised to see him coaching at Purdue next season. i just don't believe Jeff will be back here.

I will not be happy with Brown. I’ll have to research it, but I’m pretty sure he said some ugly things about UofL when he was UK’s OC.

Let it play out and let the chips fall where they may.
Bobby had the full support of the community and the fan base first time he was here and he chose to leave shortly after signing an extension. He made his bed and he must lie in it.

Let it play out and let the chips fall where they may.
Bobby had the full support of the community and the fan base first time he was here and he chose to leave shortly after signing an extension. He made his bed and he must lie in it.
I think that’s what Kelsey is not taking into account. Bobby spurned us first. Him coming back was his 2nd chance and reset his clock. I commend that they are putting money into the community now but it’s only because he now doesn’t have future options and has family involved.

Reactions: BPGhost
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT