ADVERTISEMENT

Just for fun.....

St. X. 1975

Just scanning the posts, pretty broad range of high schools represented...

Reactions: earsky
St. X. 1975

Just scanning the posts, pretty broad range of high schools represented...

Damn you’re old. :eek::D:) Since you went to Speed and St.X do you know any Amlungs? I was married into that family for years. Really good family and people.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Damn you’re old. :eek::D:) Since you went to Speed and St.X do you know any Amlungs? I was married into that family for years. Really good family and people...
(Sadly, I'm at the point where I have to pull out the class directory to answer most of these questions...)

No Amlungs in my class although I recall that name--and have forgotten almost everything else! If you married in, they must be a generous and forgiving clan... :p

(Sadly, I'm at the point where I have to pull out the class directory to answer most of these questions...)

No Amlungs in my class although I recall that name--and have forgotten almost everything else! If you married in, they must be a generous and forgiving clan... :p
Wasn’t there a good baseball player at U of L named Amlung?

No question about that. :p

Wasn’t there a good baseball player at U of L named Amlung?

Yes. All American pitcher. He was a member of that family. He played pro ball for a while but then used his Speed degree and St. X diploma to get an engineering job. Last I heard he was in the Cincy area.

First name Walter he had a flat top haircut, wore glasses and smoked a pipe. I am not sure what department.

First name Walter he had a flat top haircut, wore glasses and smoked a pipe. I am not sure what department.
Doesn't ring a bell, but I was there in the late 70s and early 80s. Mostly in Chem Eng. I actually went to school with one of the math profs...

Roller Cards I like your rhyme there. I was a freshmen at Trinity in 68 and Trinity won their first state title in 69. The school put up a banner in the cafeteria after we beat Seneca for the title.
The class of 69 took state in 68.

Roller Cards I like your rhyme there. I was a freshmen at Trinity in 68 and Trinity won their first state title in 69. The school put up a banner in the cafeteria after we beat Seneca for the title.
The class of 69 took state in 68.
Thanks for the reminder. :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT