ADVERTISEMENT

Just a Observation...Going forward No More Transfers....

Curious why you don't want transfers? JHC, Wiggins and Fields were all vital parts of the defense. Some rumors about Wiggins but nothing on the other 2.

Rather have Home Grown Guys for the most part...view the amount of transfers as more waiver wire-(stop gap)...should be beyond that now

The big 3 transfers had productive careers here. Program is in need of changes but I don't think ruling out P5 transfers that have issues is one of them. We got the TE from A&M next year, right? Are you saying you don't want him?

Respectfully disagree. I'll take every Josh Clemons that wants to come here.

Players with baggage, I can see your point though Fields hasn't had a whiff of trouble.

If we don't want any transfers - really not sure why we'd want a grad transfer who'd only be here one year. That's the ultimate stop gap.

If we don't want any transfers - really not sure why we'd want a grad transfer who'd only be here one year. That's the ultimate stop gap.

Not as many...again rather have actual recruits...but if you want this amount of transfers...so be it...

Not as many...again rather have actual recruits...but if you want this amount of transfers...so be it...
Optimally no, I don't want the amount of transfers to be significant. With that said, we definitely need more good players and if we are unable to recruit the number of the players that we need and there are transfers available that want to come to Louisville, I say get the good players anyway you can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT