ADVERTISEMENT

Jurich throws down the gauntlet...

I’ve provided plenty of evidence of why he was a good choice for this interim position. Your evidence to the contrary consists of him alledgely calling Jurich a good friend and him being selected by people you dislike. I rely on data and results, you apparently rely on emotions.
No, your problem is evidently that you forget facts...

The Cat also failed to disclose prior relationships with Grissom, he has no AD credentials, and in addition to being hired by scumbags, he's now openly consorting with them--as the now famous "two scumbags" thread started. And I assume he likes LPT and probably thinks we have a constructive relationship with them. (Which if true, would also mean he's delusional...)

Now, you have all of the facts AGAIN before you, meaning there's no longer a reason for you to cop out in a debate with me over this Cat. I'm looking forward to the next one, and there will be many...

Impeccable%20Standards_zpszp4kdswz.jpg

No, your problem is evidently that you forget facts...

The Cat also failed to disclose prior relationships with Grissom, he has no AD credentials, and in addition to being hired by scumbags, he's now openly consorting with them--as the now famous "two scumbags" thread started. And I assume he likes LPT and probably thinks we have a constructive relationship with them. (Which if true, would also mean he's delusional...)

Now, you have all of the facts AGAIN before you, meaning there's no longer a reason for you to cop out in a debate with me over this Cat. I'm looking forward to the next one, and there will be many...

This is your list of facts? LOL. You should've been part of the Warren Commission with content like this.

Move. On.
By all means, please move on if that helps you get through the day.

Some day you might actually see the F-job that Louisville Athletics was given by a bunch of A-wads that have no interest in seeing our sports programs succeed.

Time to quit equating Rick Pitino’s life story with Louisville Athletics across the board, circa 1997. Tom Jurich and every fiber of his being bleeds Red and Black.

Ask questions, unless it’s too much trouble.

Reactions: zipp
By all means, please move on if that helps you get through the day.

Some day you might actually see the F-job that Louisville Athletics was given by a bunch of A-wads that have no interest in seeing our sports programs succeed.

Time to quit equating Rick Pitino’s life story with Louisville Athletics across the board, circa 1997. Tom Jurich and every fiber of his being bleeds Red and Black.

Ask questions, unless it’s too much trouble.

Tell me what you're going to do to change it, nothing. So move on.

Tell me what you're going to do to change it, nothing. So move on.
Start by making your feelings of being fleeced known. Change is sometimes the right move, other times it’s just a power grab by a bunch of thin skinned opportunists who see a window to take down someone they are inferior to.

Tom’s the latter guy.

Reactions: PHCARD
Sheep get led to the slaughterhouse and follow obediently. When you don't like something, you fight tooth and nail.

But it's easy being sheep for awhile...

Then, take them one at a time and debate them without copping out...

Debating your emotions is a futile task. I’ve laid out concrete reasons why he was an appropriate hire for the interim AD position. To quote Jim Calhoun “get some facts and then come back and see me”

Debating your emotions is a futile task. I’ve laid out concrete reasons why he was an appropriate hire for the interim AD position. To quote Jim Calhoun “get some facts and then come back and see me”
I've given you the list, you don't like the list. I understand that, but don't say my arguments aren't fact-based. I'm not the guy trying to avoid the debate...

Yeah you seem to be one of those if the one in front was TJ. Except i think a lemming is more appropriate in your case, if you know what one is, that is.
Just quietly follow the flock then. No reason to criticize the rest of us who choose not to...

I think it's the single biggest loss in the history of UofL athletics.

As I've said before, the only thing he's guilty of is putting too much trust, faith and support into Pitino.

I don't know Tyra. He may be a good guy and decent AD. But when it comes to being an AD, Jurich was hailed by many as the best in the country. Tyra ain't that.

Reactions: zipp
Except that what’s done is done and the University has chosen a different direction and you either follow and support it or you find another team. You’re welcome!
You don't have to be a fan of the AD to be a fan of the team(s). That's just what U of L fans have gotten used to. For confirmation, ask a slapd!ck.

Sometimes that explosion is just in your head...

You don't have to be a fan of the AD to be a fan of the team(s). That's just what U of L fans have gotten used to. For confirmation, ask a slapd!ck.

Sometimes that explosion is just in your head...

"Sometimes that explosion is just in your head..." Lol that's some funny ish nice come back on the Boom comment.

ADVERTISEMENT