ADVERTISEMENT

Jurich throws down the gauntlet...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
I haven't seen it posted anywhere, but Jurich was on all of WDRB-41 news broadcasts today with Eric Crawford and Katie George conducting the Q&A.

LINK

There wasn't a lot of newsworthy content that we haven't heard. But he made a great remark about the adidas deal that's an outright dare for the current administration...

"Let them walk away from the adidas deal if they're such great negotiators." (15:40 mark)

He said that his adidas counterpart, Mark King, would readily allow that. (And adidas is really getting the short end of the stick now...) Of course, Jurich knows that the clowns in charge couldn't touch that deal with any other apparel company, probably ever. And that was validated when the new Cat affirmed it shortly after grabbing Jurich's job.

Jurich also reiterated (by failing to corroborate the statement) that the guy succeeding him is a liar...

"I don't know [Tyra] that well..." (7:00 mark)

You hear Jurich talk and you think about what he's accomplished, and you realize what a loss this is gonna be...

parade%20of%20fools_zpskpipxzq5.jpg

I think it's the single biggest loss in the history of UofL athletics.

As I've said before, the only thing he's guilty of is putting too much trust, faith and support into Pitino.

I don't know Tyra. He may be a good guy and decent AD. But when it comes to being an AD, Jurich was hailed by many as the best in the country. Tyra ain't that.

I think it's the single biggest loss in the history of UofL athletics.

As I've said before, the only thing he's guilty of is putting too much trust, faith and support into Pitino.

I don't know Tyra. He may be a good guy and decent AD. But when it comes to being an AD, Jurich was hailed by many as the best in the country. Tyra ain't that.
Well he is just the interim. All the talk is about Jurich and Tyra. But who gets the gig full time? I haven't heard a single candidate mentioned.

"I don't know [Tyra] that well..."(7:00mark)”.

He added that his son knew him much better. I know your angry Zipp but the way you edited it made it appear as something TJ didn’t say or infer IMHO.

By the way the reaction from alumni & the UofL community at large has been anger & confusion.

Pay the man & order the statue!

Reactions: OmegaCard and gocds
Well he is just the interim. All the talk is about Jurich and Tyra. But who gets the gig full time? I haven't heard a single candidate mentioned.

There shouldn't be a candidate until a full time president is in place. Let that person make the hire... unless that person is Postel.

Reactions: BPGhost
There shouldn't be a candidate until a full time president is in place. Let that person make the hire... unless that person is Postel.

I would be absolutely stunned if Postel is not named the permanent president, with of course Tyra subsequently having his interim tag removed. Make no mistake, the powers that be at UofL are going nowhere anytime soom

Reactions: CardsFirst
"I don't know [Tyra] that well..."(7:00mark)”.

He added that his son knew him much better. I know your angry Zipp but the way you edited it made it appear as something TJ didn’t say or infer IMHO...
I heard the entire remark, but I'm not quoting him out of context because Tyra's original "good friend" description was about Tom specifically. Mark has nothing to do with it.

He's repeated almost the identical statement he made on WHAS-11. It sounds at this point that Jurich is indeed trying to define the relationship he had (or didn't) with Tyra, and that it's not at the level of a good friend. I guess Jurich makes as much out of the mis-characterization as I do. (About like Schnatter repeating "invisible"...)

...What I care about - and who's well-being I am concerned with - is the University of Louisville, not Jurich,
Unless you're at least 40 years old, you don't know one without the other...

I heard the entire remark, but I'm not quoting him out of context because Tyra's original "good friend" description was about Tom specifically. Mark has nothing to do with it.

He's repeated almost the identical statement he made on WHAS-11. It sounds at this point that Jurich is indeed trying to define the relationship he had (or didn't) with Tyra, and that it's not at the level of a good friend. I guess Jurich makes as much out of the mis-characterization as I do. (About like Schnatter repeating "invisible"...)

I’d like to applaud Vince Tyra for stepping up when UofL was down. He did a great job taking a conciliatory tone and is trying to steady the ship in this interim period. I think he, like David Padgett, didn’t wish for this situation to happen, but through their actions are showing that they are L1C4. The worst thing UofL could have right now would be 2 outsiders running the athletic dept and the basketball program. I will continue to wish them well in this interim period. Once upon a time I was an interim Board president for a non-profit and it was both highly challenging and highly rewarding trying to calm nerves but move the organization forward. If fans want to be mad at our illegitimate board so be it. But we are fortunate to have men like Vince Tyra and David Padgett and I think it is sad that people in our fanbase would term these servant leaders trying their damndest in an interim role as scumbags.

I’d like to applaud Vince Tyra for stepping up when UofL was down. He did a great job taking a conciliatory tone and is trying to steady the ship in this interim period. I think he, like David Padgett, didn’t wish for this situation to happen, but through their actions are showing that they are L1C4. The worst thing UofL could have right now would be 2 outsiders running the athletic dept and the basketball program. I will continue to wish them well in this interim period. Once upon a time I was an interim Board president for a non-profit and it was both highly challenging and highly rewarding trying to calm nerves but move the organization forward. If fans want to be mad at our illegitimate board so be it. But we are fortunate to have men like Vince Tyra and David Padgett and I think it is sad that people in our fanbase would term these servant leaders trying their damndest in an interim role as scumbags.
Since that word is mine and I own it, I'll clarify the water you've muddied (maybe on purpose)...

Padgett is not someone I have issues with. He was simply the last man standing, has a U of L pedigree, and has not made any remarks nor has any affiliations to raise eyebrows. I hope he knocks the cover off the ball.

Tyra's a different animal IMO. He's the only guy most of us are debating in terms of his credentials, motivation, and integrity. And that debate will undoubtedly continue until he proves me and others like me wrong.

I'm not aware of much debate as far as the rest of the "servant leaders". If you wanna stand with Postel, Grissom, Schnatter, and most of the BoT, I think you're greatly outnumbered in this space.

My opinion could change, but I consider all of them except for Padgett scumbags.

Reactions: jimmy5-11
Since that word is mine and I own it, I'll clarify the water you've muddied (maybe on purpose)...

Padgett is not someone I have issues with. He was simply the last man standing, has a U of L pedigree, and has not made any remarks nor has any affiliations to raise eyebrows. I hope he knocks the cover off the ball.

Tyra's a different animal IMO. He's the only guy most of us are debating in terms of his credentials, motivation, and integrity. And that debate will undoubtedly continue until he proves me and others like me wrong.

I'm not aware of much debate as far as the rest of the "servant leaders". If you wanna stand with Postel, Grissom, Schnatter, and most of the BoT, I think you're greatly outnumbered in this space.

My opinion could change, but I consider all of them except for Padgett scumbags.

Did you not read the part about the Board being illegitimate? You do realize the logical first choice for interim AD was someone already in the AD’s office but didn’t feel like they could take that on at this time. And given the situation it wasn’t a good fit for Mark Jurich. Tyra did have the appropriate affiliation because he has been working with the athletic dept and foundation to codify governance issues. The fact that was a role he was leading probably bettter speaks to his integrity than some bs straw man argument about a conciliatory remark at a presser. People like Tyra and Padgett were there to step up and I applaud and support them until I’m given some reason to not do that. However folks like you just want to throw stones and pout because your hero got removed. It is possible to be upset about your hero’s removal and also give new guys like Tyra and Padgett a chance.

I will NOT forget this as I totally refuse to forget this miscarriage of justice. Whether Tyra and TJ are or are not friends isn’t my real concern, but, rather, our success going forward. If that is with Vince Tyra then so be it but I’m a UofL fan first and I don’t want him to forget that point. I do NOT want UofL to hire a permanent AD replacement, Tyra or not, until a new University president is chosen. And I truly do NOT want Postel in ANY circumstances. PERIOD.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: PHCARD
I will NOT forget this as I totally refuse to forget this miscarriage of justice. Whether Tyra and TJ are or are not friends isn’t my real concern, but, rather, our success going forward. If that is with Vince Tyra then so be it but I’m a UofL fan first and I don’t want him to forget that point. I do NOT want UofL to hire a permanent AD replacement, Tyra or not, until a new University president is chosen. And I truly do NOT want Postel in ANY circumstances. PERIOD.

I agree. A permanent AD should be hired by a permanent president and then the permanent AD should hire a permanent b-ball coach. In the interim period, Coach Padgett and Tyra have my support as they help guide the program through this tough time.

Reactions: cliftonamos
Couple of things IMO on the debate about Vince Tyra. First, unless Zipp has a totally different (and non-traditional) definition of the word - Tyra is not a “scumbag”. An opportunist perhaps - and depending on one’s POV that isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

Second, I have a hard time “applauding” Tyra in this situation, as I think there are plenty of people - and a lot of them eminently more qualified for the position - that would have stepped up for 100K a month.

Regardless of whether you like or dislike him, I think you better get used to him because I’d bet every dollar in my pocket that Tyra is named permanent AD. grissom isn’t about to hire someone who is not completely under his control.

Couple of things IMO on the debate about Vince Tyra. First, unless Zipp has a totally different (and non-traditional) definition of the word - Tyra is not a “scumbag”. An opportunist perhaps - and depending on one’s POV that isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

Second, I have a hard time “applauding” Tyra in this situation, as I think there are plenty of people - and a lot of them eminently more qualified for the position - that would have stepped up for 100K a month.

Regardless of whether you like or dislike him, I think you better get used to him because I’d bet every dollar in my pocket that Tyra is named permanent AD. grissom isn’t about to hire someone who is not completely under his control.

“Non-traditional” definition - lol...that’s an understatement.

As far as the interim AD position, I’m not sure you could do much better than Tyra given the timeframe. Firstly the 2 most logical people within the dept were non-starters for very different reasons. The first goal was someone who has demonstrated a steady hand in top leadership roles. It was also highly important that UofL have someone that has a strong grasp of policies and procedures given the varied investigations going on and sure to come. And then to have someone that is part of a legacy at UofL reassures older donors. There aren’t a lot of people with these requirements just sitting out there that have the time or confidence to take on this important role on short notice.

Reactions: nccardfan
“Non-traditional” definition - lol...that’s an understatement.

As far as the interim AD position, I’m not sure you could do much better than Tyra given the timeframe. Firstly the 2 most logical people within the dept were non-starters for very different reasons. The first goal was someone who has demonstrated a steady hand in top leadership roles. It was also highly important that UofL have someone that has a strong grasp of policies and procedures given the varied investigations going on and sure to come. And then to have someone that is part of a legacy at UofL reassures older donors. There aren’t a lot of people with these requirements just sitting out there that have the time or confidence to take on this important role on short notice.
Maybe but, that’s only if you accept the premise of a “short notice”. I’m not really a grassy knoll guy but, based upon the way grissom came into the position and how has operated since arriving, I think it would be foolish for anyone to think that he didn’t plan for the contingency of removing Jurich. Given that he and Tyra are tight - I would expect that he would have had at least a casual “what if”conversation with him.

Reports at the time stated that the other two senior assistant ADs were asked but declined out of respect to TJ. Sounds plausible but unless I missed it, there’s been nothing directly from those individuals corroborating that.

Maybe but, that’s only if you accept the premise of a “short notice”. I’m not really a grassy knoll guy but, based upon the way grissom came into the position and how has operated since arriving, I think it would be foolish for anyone to think that he didn’t plan for the contingency of removing Jurich. Given that he and Tyra are tight - I would expect that he would have had at least a casual “what if”conversation with him.

Reports at the time stated that the other two senior assistant ADs were asked but declined out of respect to TJ. Sounds plausible but unless I missed it, there’s been nothing directly from those individuals corroborating that.

The FBI investigation was not predictable so I think it’s tough to think that Grissom had a firing of Pitino or Jurich in his front windshield. I do think he was determined to make the athletic dept sand the UofL foundation operate under more oversight and governance.

The primary internal candidate for the interim position did not decline out of respect for Jurich.

The FBI investigation was not predictable so I think it’s tough to think that Grissom had a firing of Pitino or Jurich in his front windshield. I do think he was determined to make the athletic dept sand the UofL foundation operate under more oversight and governance.

The primary internal candidate for the interim position did not decline out of respect for Jurich.
As I posted previously, I was told in March by someone who has know grissom for 30 years that pitino would be gone inside of a year. Given that the fbi investigation didn’t name pitino - or indict him - I don’t think it influenced grissom’s decision, just provided a little more cover.

The Jurich decision wasn’t hard to predict, given his consistent support of his coaches. Again, the notion that this wasn’t planned for is a foolish one - IMO.

Reactions: zipp
Did you not read the part about the Board being illegitimate? You do realize the logical first choice for interim AD was someone already in the AD’s office but didn’t feel like they could take that on at this time. And given the situation it wasn’t a good fit for Mark Jurich. Tyra did have the appropriate affiliation because he has been working with the athletic dept and foundation to codify governance issues. The fact that was a role he was leading probably bettter speaks to his integrity than some bs straw man argument about a conciliatory remark at a presser. People like Tyra and Padgett were there to step up and I applaud and support them until I’m given some reason to not do that. However folks like you just want to throw stones and pout because your hero got removed. It is possible to be upset about your hero’s removal and also give new guys like Tyra and Padgett a chance.
Any of these people were better qualified to be an interim AD than the Cat we ended up with. Ten people, if you're counting...

Kevin Miller
Exec. Sr. Assoc. AD/Internal Operations

Christine Herring (reportedly asked and declined)
Senior Woman Administrator/Assoc. AD

Amy Calabrese
Asst. AD/Student-Athlete Development

Christine Simatacolos (reportedly asked and declined)
Assoc. AD/Student Life

Marvin Mitchell
Sr. Assoc. AD/Student Services and Diversity

Kenny Klein
Sr. Assoc. AD/SID

John Carns
Sr. Assoc. AD/Compliance

Dan McDonnell
Head Coach

Ken Lolla
Head Coach

Karen Ferguson-Dayes
Head Coach

Reactions: BPGhost
This is laughable. Yes, 2 were considered and couldn’t take the position. So your list is at 8. If you then think that head coaches can also just slide into the AD chair while being head coaches, you must not think TJ had much to do at work. So your list got cut in half pretty quickly. As for the other 5, you nor anyone else on here knows if their credentials, demeanor, prior work performance made them credible or not. I know Kenny Klein is well regarded as an SID. Does that translate into the nuts and bolts of running an athletic dept?

Reactions: nccardfan
From the business side of athletics Trya has the background. He understands financing, people and the importance of relationships. That is a huge part of being an AD. The next piece is fundraising while not in athletics he has some experience in starting companies and raising capital. He will run it differently, maybe more like a corporation which fits Papa's beliefs.

I think a good example would be the stadium expansion. I don't think Trya takes that leap. I think it will be awesome but when you look at the attendance this year it is hard to justify. This attendance is with a once in a lifetime kind of player. I get it is more about the suites, a part of the Adidas deal and recruiting than butts in the seats. That expansion is Jurich the good and bad. The key is if they don't put a really good product on the field it could back fire on the University.

My 2 biggest questions about Tyra is can he raise money and does he have the contacts to hire quality coaches.

Any of these people were better qualified to be an interim AD than the Cat we ended up with. Ten people, if you're counting...

Kevin Miller
Exec. Sr. Assoc. AD/Internal Operations

Christine Herring (reportedly asked and declined)
Senior Woman Administrator/Assoc. AD

Amy Calabrese
Asst. AD/Student-Athlete Development

Christine Simatacolos (reportedly asked and declined)
Assoc. AD/Student Life

Marvin Mitchell
Sr. Assoc. AD/Student Services and Diversity

Kenny Klein
Sr. Assoc. AD/SID

John Carns
Sr. Assoc. AD/Compliance

Dan McDonnell
Head Coach

Ken Lolla
Head Coach

Karen Ferguson-Dayes
Head Coach

Thanks for the list zipp. I do think that Kevin Miller, Marvin Mitchell or Kenny Klein would have been excellent choices for interim AD. The two women turned down the opportunity (one is/was expecting) and I’m not sure about why the other elected not to take the opportunity. WTH, if Jr. Bridgeman were available I’d like for him to be the new President of the University. At least he’d have our best interest at heart. I keep hearing rumors that our once “mayor for life” is still wanting the job. God forbid - he wanted it years ago but “didn’t have the academic background” for the job was the “reported” reason for his not being on the last list”. But I’ll repeat what I”be said before, “WE NEED A NEW PRESIDENT . . . ASAP” and it absolutely should NOT be Dr. Postel.

Reactions: Mayoman
Thanks for the list zipp. I do think that Kevin Miller, Marvin Mitchell or Kenny Klein would have been excellent choices for interim AD. The two women turned down the opportunity (one is/was expecting) and I’m not sure about why the other elected not to take the opportunity. WTH, if Jr. Bridgeman were available I’d like for him to be the new President of the University. At least he’d have our best interest at heart. I keep hearing rumors that our once “mayor for life” is still wanting the job. God forbid - he wanted it years ago but “didn’t have the academic background” for the job was the “reported” reason for his not being on the last list”. But I’ll repeat what I”be said before, “WE NEED A NEW PRESIDENT . . . ASAP” and it absolutely should NOT be Dr. Postel.

What made Miller, Mitchell or Klein good candidates? The last person (J. Herman) that worked under Jurich and went into a fairly high profile AD job turned out to be a complete failure.

As for Junior Bridgeman, he has a huge company to run, which has recently undergone a major transition. Also, I could be wrong but I think the university president position requires a PHD.

What made Miller, Mitchell or Klein good candidates? The last person (J. Herman) that worked under Jurich and went into a fairly high profile AD job turned out to be a complete failure.

As for Junior Bridgeman, he has a huge company to run, which has recently undergone a major transition. Also, I could be wrong but I think the university president position requires a PHD.

I have to believe Julie Herrman was an anomaly(sp), plus I’ve heard from several that TJ wanted her gone for what is now obvious reasons. The others you mentioned have served UofL AND Tom Jurich very well and that experience alone makes them quality candidates. Of course, in my opinion. I’m not given to taking shots at Vince Tyra so there.

Reactions: Knucklehank1
Just some food for thought in all of this. Tom Jurich was also demonized by many, including myself, when he made the tough decision to essentially force Denny Crum into retirement. There was some ugly back and forth, during a devisive period for the fan base, between the Jurich and Crum camps before a very generous buyout was offered and eventually accepted with class by Crum. Like Jurich now, Crum was a legend and most hated the way his career came to an unceremonious conclusion. I realize there are many, many ways the current situation is different. But as we all watch Tyra move forward in his new position with interest, it might be beneficial to remember that Jurich was also viewed at one time as a relatively new suspect outsider who was embroiled in a power struggle with a legendary UofL figure. I personally hope to keep an open mind and wish him the very best as he assumes an extremely important role at a critical time in our program's history.

Just some food for thought in all of this. Tom Jurich was also demonized by many, including myself, when he made the tough decision to essentially force Denny Crum into retirement. There was some ugly back and forth, during a devisive period for the fan base, between the Jurich and Crum camps before a very generous buyout was offered and eventually accepted with class by Crum. Like Jurich now, Crum was a legend and most hated the way his career came to an unceremonious conclusion. I realize there are many, many ways the current situation is different. But as we all watch Tyra move forward in his new position with interest, it might be beneficial to remember that Jurich was also viewed at one time as a relatively new suspect outsider who was embroiled in a power struggle with a legendary UofL figure. I personally hope to keep an open mind and wish him the very best as he assumes an extremely important role at a critical time in our program's history.

Great post!

Hard to argue with what you’ve said. I guess the big question is going to be - is Tyra a seat warmer or, is he the permanent guy?

Either way - though I think we all understand that his success is the university’s success - his close ties to grissom and postel will continue to make many view him skeptically.

Pulling off a few home run hires would go a long way for him - as it did for TJ.

This is laughable. Yes, 2 were considered and couldn’t take the position. So your list is at 8. If you then think that head coaches can also just slide into the AD chair while being head coaches, you must not think TJ had much to do at work. So your list got cut in half pretty quickly. As for the other 5, you nor anyone else on here knows if their credentials, demeanor, prior work performance made them credible or not. I know Kenny Klein is well regarded as an SID. Does that translate into the nuts and bolts of running an athletic dept?
Everything's relative, and you mentioned people already employed in the dept--the candidates there are plentiful. Their resumes as AD easily stack up alongside of the Cat we have temporarily (I hope). He has ZERO credentials for that job.

You don't know that any of the head coaches wouldn't like to eventually get out of coaching and love this opportunity. And their resumes are also much stronger than his. They each know Louisville's culture and an environment of big time college sports, and each has worked in that culture for years. Our Cat barely remembers this...

Impeccable%20Standards_zpszp4kdswz.jpg

Everything's relative, and you mentioned people already employed in the dept--the candidates there are plentiful. Their resumes as AD easily stack up alongside of the Cat we have temporarily (I hope). He has ZERO credentials for that job.

You don't know that any of the head coaches wouldn't like to eventually get out of coaching and love this opportunity. And their resumes are also much stronger than his. They each know Louisville's culture and an environment of big time college sports, and each has worked in that culture for years. Our Cat barely remembers this...

Impeccable%20Standards_zpszp4kdswz.jpg

Yes, he does not check every box. However to say he has “zero credentials” for the job shows: 1) your irrational hatred of the man and/or 2) no understanding of what an AD does.

I actually think the coaches you mentioned may be good as a permanent AD, but we aren’t there yet. And none of know if being an AD fits into their career plan.

From the business side of athletics Trya has the background. He understands financing, people and the importance of relationships. That is a huge part of being an AD. The next piece is fundraising while not in athletics he has some experience in starting companies and raising capital. He will run it differently, maybe more like a corporation which fits Papa's beliefs.

I think a good example would be the stadium expansion. I don't think Trya takes that leap. I think it will be awesome but when you look at the attendance this year it is hard to justify. This attendance is with a once in a lifetime kind of player. I get it is more about the suites, a part of the Adidas deal and recruiting than butts in the seats. That expansion is Jurich the good and bad. The key is if they don't put a really good product on the field it could back fire on the University.

My 2 biggest questions about Tyra is can he raise money and does he have the contacts to hire quality coaches.
Raising money for venture capital is not the same as for a nonprofit. The pool of individuals is different along with their motivations, and the analysis you have to perform is different. If our Cat has any relevant experience, it's probably from being solicited himself and not from doing the soliciting.

[Which raises another issue... If he's so accomplished and well heeled, why haven't most of us seen his name alongside of other big donors in the past?]

Jurich isn't a numbers guy, so I don't know that a finance background is predictive of anything as far as an AD. I do know that Jurich had a direct report or two with those skills like Kevin Miller. "People" and "relationships" are just the fluff you put on a resume. Personally, I'd question that those skills were well developed in a finance guy who jumped from company to company doing turnarounds.

And you're right, he has no credentials indicating he can find and hire coaches.

Not a compelling resume overall which makes you wonder how he got the job even on an interim basis...

Last edited:
...your irrational hatred of the man...
That's a cop out to avoid the debate. I have a healthy dose of skepticism--rightfully and for the reasons I've given--and I simply come strong to the mike. This is a message forum, and the remark "I'm not sure he's gonna work out" is what someone wimpier than me says...

Screen-shot-2013-04-26-at-10.40.54-AM-1ee9n82.png

Raising money for venture capital is not the same as for a nonprofit. The pool of individuals is different along with their motivations, and the analysis you have to perform is different. If our Cat has any relevant experience, it's probably from being solicited himself and not from doing the soliciting.

[Which raises another issue... If he's so accomplished and well heeled, why haven't most of us seen his name alongside of other big donors in the past?]

Jurich isn't a numbers guy, so I don't know that a finance background is predictive of anything as far as an AD. I do know that Jurich had a direct report or two with those skills like Kevin Miller. "People" and "relationships" are just the fluff you put on a resume. Personally, I'd question that those skills were well developed in a finance guy who jumped from company to company doing turnarounds.

And you're right, he has no credentials indicating he can find and hire coaches.

Not a compelling resume overall which makes you wonder how he got the job even on an interim basis...
Why do you keep referring to him as a cat?

He’s a uahkay grad.

That's a cop out to avoid the debate. I have a healthy dose of skepticism--rightfully and for the reasons I've given--and I simply come strong to the mike. This is a message forum, and the remark "I'm not sure he's gonna work out" is what someone wimpier than me says...

Screen-shot-2013-04-26-at-10.40.54-AM-1ee9n82.png

Your hatred of him is irrational. Calling someone a scumbag is not merely being skeptical unless of course you just operate with some alternative language. The debating with you on this topic is getting stale though because you are getting owned.

Reactions: Sultan__of__Swine
Your hatred of him is irrational. Calling someone a scumbag is not merely being skeptical unless of course you just operate with some alternative language. The debating with you on this topic is getting stale though because you are getting owned.
More copping out. Bring evidence, not rhetoric.

The Cat was hired by scumbags for sure. What's the likelihood they wanted to hire a guy UNLIKE themselves? Or tell me the odd man in this line-up and why?

proxy.php

More copping out. Bring evidence, not rhetoric.

The Cat was hired by scumbags for sure. What's the likelihood they wanted to hire a guy UNLIKE themselves? Or tell me the odd man in this line-up and why?

proxy.php

I’ve provided plenty of evidence of why he was a good choice for this interim position. Your evidence to the contrary consists of him alledgely calling Jurich a good friend and him being selected by people you dislike. I rely on data and results, you apparently rely on emotions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT