ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Heird

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Heird, as you might imagine, says the search is "going well," and says he wants to complete it as quickly as it can be properly done, but gave no timetable on when that might be. He says the job is drawing plenty of interest. If you're looking for specifics, you're asking the wrong guy. But I did ask him for a general comment, and this was his response, for the record.

"I think, for me, we have to get out of personal agendas and do what's right for this university," Heird said. "And when that happens, we'll get back to where this place expects to be."

https://www.wdrb.com/sports/louisvi...cle_cf4c3c1c-a33b-11ec-973d-035ce2eed0ab.html

Louisville wants to properly vet all their options. There really is no hurry. Payne is in no position to attempt to speed up the process. It seems that is what his supporters are trying to do i.e Bozich with his misinformed tweet.

We have all said it they have to get this hire right. Why rush it? Now if they miss on their number 1 guy after going through all this then mark Heird if the AD list.

The last person who is going to be a recipient of inside information from anyone remotely associated with UL ….. is Bozich. He is recognized locally for precisely who he is …….an uninspiring sports reporter for a local TV sports outlet, who is a cheerleader for IU.

I must give Heird credit for one thing, he can be discreet and must be surrounded by trustworthy folks, as there has been no leaks thus far.

I did notice Heird said the UofL job is drawing plenty of interest. For whatever that's worth.

Reactions: Mayoman
The last person who is going to be a recipient of inside information from anyone remotely associated with UL ….. is Bozich. He is recognized locally for precisely who he is …….an uninspiring sports reporter for a local TV sports outlet, who is a cheerleader for IU.

I must give Heird credit for one thing, he can be discreet and must be surrounded by trustworthy folks, as there has been no leaks thus far.
You left two things out. Bozo does nothing but stir up sh*t & he’s a Eaves, Beard, Ellison puppet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT