ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: John Calipari To Arkansas

Their hostile, and delusional fans are so obsessed that it’s an unnecessary headache. I believe quite a bit of coaches don’t want or need that their job is busy enough. I may be wrong but I think Scott Drew loves it at Baylor. He stays there and keeps winning he is the bar @ Baylor. If he goes to uk he’ll always be chasing A.Rupps ghost and Calipari type recruiting. Did I mention their fans coming for you with pitchforks after every loss

Their hostile, and delusional fans are so obsessed that it’s an unnecessary headache. I believe quite a bit of coaches don’t want or need that their job is busy enough. I may be wrong but I think Scott Drew loves it at Baylor. He stays there and keeps winning he is the bar @ Baylor. If he goes to uk he’ll always be chasing A.Rupps ghost and Calipari type recruiting. Did I mention their fans coming for you with pitchforks after every loss
Maybe or maybe not. Can’t say. We generally hear these things based on narrative. I think that sentiment is what we want to be be true, but no idea if it will be true. Our coaching searches have taught me that people come unexpectedly.

The narrative was Pat Kelsey was not the right fit here and Heird would fail if that’s the hire. But he got hired and we’ve heard him talk and now the narrative is that it was the perfect hire. And then when the opening tip happens, we’ll have a new opinion I’m sure.

Reactions: bigloucards
I heard former Clark County Sheriff Jamey Noel will be the new UK men’s coach. Obviously the formal announcement will come in 59 days. All buyouts will be paid on the New Chapel EMS credit card.

Orange is the new blue! 😂

Reactions: Louisvillian
Maybe or maybe not. Can’t say. We generally hear these things based on narrative. I think that sentiment is what we want to be be true, but no idea if it will be true. Our coaching searches have taught me that people come unexpectedly.

The narrative was Pat Kelsey was not the right fit here and Heird would fail if that’s the hire. But he got hired and we’ve heard him talk and now the narrative is that it was the perfect hire. And then when the opening tip happens, we’ll have a new opinion I’m sure.
It’s not a rumor or gossip it’s just my perspective. I’m 100% in agreement with the P.Kelsey hire it seems like the perfect fit and he definitely has my attention about basketball again
!
curiosity GIF

Reactions: UofLouisville
Gotta say, I appreciate what he did, but wish he had done this several years ago.

Even if Drew takes this job it's rebuild time. But the fact that EVERY YEAR turned into rebuild time is a big reason Cal left.

Glad for a new start. Hope we find someone solid.

Gotta say, I appreciate what he did, but wish he had done this several years ago.

Even if Drew takes this job it's rebuild time. But the fact that EVERY YEAR turned into rebuild time is a big reason Cal left.

Glad for a new start. Hope we find someone solid.
Wrong board hommie

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT