ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Lorenzen over 500 lbs.

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
Hefty Lefty now at over 500 lbs decides he needs to do something about his weight. He's going to launch a program to document his weight loss. I wish him luck but it's something I'm not going to follow. Only in America can you put yourself on a path of destruction and then get rewarded by exploiting it.

Hefty Lefty now at over 500 lbs decides he needs to do something about his weight. He's going to launch a program to document his weight loss. I wish him luck but it's something I'm not going to follow. Only in America can you put yourself on a path of destruction and then get rewarded by exploiting it.
Dropping the weight is tough but I have no doubt he'll be able to do it. I mean he played football for Kentucky. He's used to losing. :D

Hell, and here he is chickening out after getting "halfway there". He'd make lots more money when he crashed a thou.

Reactions: Cue Card
It took him to get to 500 pounds before he thought he might need to do something? Perhaps maybe the 400 mark or even 300 would have triggered something.

Reactions: Cue Card

fat ass is gonna fat ass. Just wait for that tender moment when has to choose between a heart cath and a twinkie. BBN will be cranking out t-shirts for the event.

Oh my LAWWWWWD the diabeetus.

U__AkekbcG.jpg

The man has lost a lot personally and professionally due to his inablilty to maintain some semblance of health. I wish him nothing but the best in gaining control over this demon and realizing his goal of achieving a good healthy lifestyle.

There are many people with illnesses not brought on by themselves.

I feel badly for these people, and hope them nothing but the best.

If he overcomes this, good. If he doesn't....nobody's fault but his.

The man has lost a lot personally and professionally due to his inablilty to maintain some semblance of health. I wish him nothing but the best in gaining control over this demon and realizing his goal of achieving a good healthy lifestyle.

I have compassion for a lot of people battling demons. Gluttony isn't one of them. Hope it works out for him. Maybe UK/Kroger and JLoad can cross capitalize. Have him come on the field during a timeout and promote Kroger coupons for Weight Watchers frozen meals or something.

Fat Cat had a great mobility and agility for such a big dude. He had impressive stats his freshman season; I remember talk about how he might set SEC passing records by the time he left UK. However after Mumme and his high school offense hit the road, Jared never put up the same type stats as his first season. Having 3 different head coaches in his career didn't help. I always liked the dude, and felt like with the right coaching and a healthy weight he could have been an NFL starter. I have a friend that played arena ball with Jared, he still has a slightly crooked ring finger from the broken digit he suffered catching a pass from the big boy.

He's right about the same age I was when I decided to do something about my addiction problems. For the sake of his children and the people who care about him, I hope he finds his way.

500+ lbs. is a long way from the kid I saw dominate PP&K at halftime of Bengals' games in his youth. It both saddens me and leaves me scratching my head.

There are many people with illnesses not brought on by themselves.

I feel badly for these people, and hope them nothing but the best.

If he overcomes this, good. If he doesn't....nobody's fault but his.

Diabeetus meme aside, I hope he gets better as well. He has a tough road to climb if he overcomes this. The good news is that he can make a lot of progress quickly at his weight if he commits to a program and eats better.

Most posts in here are quite calm and supportive. He was a very worthy rival and his achievements stand on their own as a player at a losing franchise. We approach this guy with some heart, which I think speaks well of our fans. But if anyone ever suffered because of the Apple he bit into at UK, it was this poor wanker. He identified with his most remarkable overall feature - being an overweight freak who could still stand in and play an incredible tough sport. Of course, they laughed at Babe Ruth, Tony Gwynn and John Kruk too, all of whom had weighty issues. Where he went off the tracks was in his sense of entitlement and no one sponsors that better than UK. Elam.............no need to go on.

Rooting for him...after I got out of the Army got up to 336 pounds...after hard work in the gym and complete dietary lifestyle change back down to 185 pounds at 6'2...it can be done but it is up to him

Dayum....I'm not going to ask for you're entire diet routine...but what would you say was the "biggest" factor/change you had to make? Did you cut out sugar? Go vegetarian? Lay off the booze?

Most posts in here are quite calm and supportive. He was a very worthy rival and his achievements stand on their own as a player at a losing franchise. We approach this guy with some heart, which I think speaks well of our fans. But if anyone ever suffered because of the Apple he bit into at UK, it was this poor wanker. He identified with his most remarkable overall feature - being an overweight freak who could still stand in and play an incredible tough sport. Of course, they laughed at Babe Ruth, Tony Gwynn and John Kruk too, all of whom had weighty issues. Where he went off the tracks was in his sense of entitlement and no one sponsors that better than UK. Elam.............no need to go on.

Ummm. Yeah. They had a very good team during the 2002 season. I think 7-5 and lost 2 games on last second plays. Plus a close one at FL that year as well. He did very well.

He's solely responsible for the LSU game loss as he spiked the ball too early (for no particular reason) allowing the Tigers to get a chance. 12 seconds comes to mind.

He's needs to find a hobby besides eating and things should drop quickly for him. That is if he just gets up and moves around. To maintain that weight you have to eat enormous amounts in a sedentary environment. If you can change those two habits, the weight quickly falls off.

I do not like this guy but I don't like many uahkay sport folks. But that has nothing to do with my hope for him to regain a normal life and to survive this moment. He has an addiction as I had for tobacco once upon a time. His is obviously eating whatever and whenever. I truly hope he gets this under control and lives a normal life, otherwise. . . . .

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Dayum....I'm not going to ask for you're entire diet routine...but what would you say was the "biggest" factor/change you had to make? Did you cut out sugar? Go vegetarian? Lay off the booze?

No didn't go vegetarian...what I did was basically go all natural...eat now only lean protein like Grass Fed Beef, Wild Alaskan Salmon and Organic Skinless Air Chilled Chicken Breast-(Zero Processed Food) with plenty of vegetables and fruit..organic to stay away from chemicals. Plus basically only drink Spring Water or all Natural Juice. If I drink a alcoholic beverage it is maybe a glass of Red or White Wine.

The biggest factor was cutting off eating at 8pm...if I feel hungry just drink a glass of water.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT