3500+
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2017
Seems like he has a STRONG resume

Auburn in 2020
Ole Miss 2017-2019

Coached for the Giants, Steeler, Dolphins, & Chiefs in the NFL

Former Head coach at Louisiana Tech

Doesn't look like there's much OC experience, so he's probably going to coach the OL for a bigger salary here and Scott will be the de-facto OC.

A great hire!

+1 today and then -1 today. ??? It’s hard to build something at this rate.

We’ll replace Shadon Brown pretty easily ImO. Safety play was not great and we have good recruiters already on that defensive staff.

I am not sure but Brown appears to be a good recruiter which is going to hurt. Safety play was average at best all year. Haynes and Yeast just weren’t good. Safeties need to be thumpers. Neither Yeast or Haynes were that and their assignment discipline was bad.

I think Jenkins and Minkins will be very good. Jenkins is like Pryor he is a headhunter. We will see Week 1 how they are in coverage. The incoming class has some highly regarded guys too.

Someone is going to walk into a really good situation.

I am not sure but Brown appears to be a good recruiter which is going to hurt. Safety play was average at best all year. Haynes and Yeast just weren’t good. Safeties need to be thumpers. Neither Yeast or Haynes were that and their assignment discipline was bad.

I think Jenkins and Minkins will be very good. Jenkins is like Pryor he is a headhunter. We will see Week 1 how they are in coverage. The incoming class has some highly regarded guys too.

Someone is going to walk into a really good situation.
According to what I’ve read he wasn’t responsible for any of the recruits this year. And I would rather have a solid coach. Our secondary sucked this year so good ridden.

Seems like he has a STRONG resume

Auburn in 2020
Ole Miss 2017-2019

Coached for the Giants, Steeler, Dolphins, & Chiefs in the NFL

Former Head coach at Louisiana Tech

Doesn't look like there's much OC experience, so he's probably going to coach the OL for a bigger salary here and Scott will be the de-facto OC.

A great hire!
Online is all about repetition, recognition, and foot speed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT