ADVERTISEMENT

IU

Weinbergeger blew this one. You're right though,I guess neither coach thought it important enough. Goes perfectly with this season.

Reactions: rh62531
Weinbergeger blew this one. You're right though,I guess neither coach thought it important enough. Goes perfectly with this season.
The game was mutually agreed to be cancelled? Not weather related? If that's the case, it seems to me Dan has mailed it in.

I was assuming the weather report was calling for a much better chance of rain and they decided to just not even try. Kind of strange they didn't even try although both managers are good friends and yes,let's not hurt either team with a) having to pitch 8 guys 2 days before arguably important weekend series b) taking a loss. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say it's A

I was assuming the weather report was calling for a much better chance of rain and they decided to just not even try. Kind of strange they didn't even try although both managers are good friends and yes,let's not hurt either team with a) having to pitch 8 guys 2 days before arguably important weekend series b) taking a loss. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say it's A
I am not a rules expert but if it's "A" is that even permissible? I mean, it's as if you are playing when it's convenient.

I am not a rules expert but if it's "A" is that even permissible? I mean, it's as if you are playing when it's convenient.
I guess it's fine if there's a notion that they won't be able to get the game in,which I think there was 🤷

I sort of figured it was option A. The UND series is far more important than the IU game.

I think I can see where neither IU nor UL would be excited about playing each other right now.

I am afraid the combination of losing to Vandy and being swept by UNC, eliminates UL from NCAA tournament consideration. Any momentum from the BC series evaporated quickly.

Reactions: earsky
So who gave who the assist? IU last team in.
On another note,we’ve been passed by uk in another sport 🤮🤮🤮

uK has a good season i ce every few years. They have a ways to go to catch up to us.

Rare combination where UK had best season ever, and UL may have experienced one of its worst seasons. Mac has made a living on recruiting HS seniors, but now that model is most challenging. Those underclassmen like Rose will be pursued via NIL and Portal.

Reactions: Bardman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT