ADVERTISEMENT

IU ! Youre on notice !

Why you gotta go there.

Knight was a bully who should hav served time for multiple assaults.

I was going to give yall props for playing home and home unlike those scaredy cayuts, but you want to act all high and mighty.

IU is just the northern version of uofk.
No class-

One good thing about Bobby Knight was he kept IU-Bloomington fans in line, in check, obedient. A game in Assembly Hall was like going to the opera, quiet as a church, you could hear the garbage spewing out of Knights mouth from the rafters.

Now, a generation removed from Knight, IUBs fans are just as vile and repugnant at Ky fans. Except maybe, they may have more teeth. A trip to Scott County, Greenville, or Columbus may make that questionable. :D

It will be a battle. This UofL team isnt going to be bullied by the IU fans in The Hall, that's for sure. UofL by 8

Under an interim coach with zero head coaching experience and a team that didn’t make the tourney, we appreciate the congrats!

And, by the way, the game was in NYC. That would be a “neutral” court. I’ll give credit where credit is due. IU does, in fact, have two outstanding freshmen. But I think we’ll do ok today.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Thanks! Going for the 5th win in a row over IU today.
Good game bro, Louisville is no joke, I'm from Southern Indiana and Louisville is a great city. I root for Louisville when they aren't playing IU.

You guys are definitely a top 25 team and will be a tough out in the tourney. Great recruiting class as well, Mack has you rolling.

Good luck the rest of the season, beat Kentucky!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT