ADVERTISEMENT

Is Lach back on the clock?

Jun 10, 2005
I tune into WLKY this evening to watch 32's weepfest over the UK loss and who's mug is on the screen? Our old friend and former host of WHAS' horrible Sports Talk 84 radio program.

What is the matter? Did they run him out of North Carolina already? Anyone know why he is back?

Last edited:
I tune into WLKY this evening to watch 32's weepfest over the UK loss and who's mug is on the screen? Our old friend and former host of WHAS' horrible Sports Talk Radio program.

What is the matter? Did they run him out of North Carolina already? Anyone know why he is back?

Damn❗️He definely tore uk a new one after that lost to Vandy. The uk fans will be screaming for channel 32 to get rid of him❗️LOL

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Damn❗️He definely tore uk a new one after that lost to Vandy. The uk fans will be screaming for channel 32 to get rid of him❗️LOL

Yeah, I know! I think Vicki Dortch was about ready to leap over the newsdesk and punch him right in the gut...

I went to Cunnigham's with a friend after the Louisville game to get something to eat. The Vanderbilt game was on and the sUcK fans were really upset. I did not watch any of the game and neither did my friend but you could tell what was going on.
After the game I couldn't resist and I had to say something. I said "I can't believe Kentucky lost to Vanderbilt". I UK fan responded by saying Vanderbilt was favored. I replied back by saying UK just lost to an unranked team by double digits.

I went to Cunnigham's with a friend after the Louisville game to get something to eat. The Vanderbilt game was on and the sUcK fans were really upset. I did not watch any of the game and neither did my friend but you could tell what was going on.
After the game I couldn't resist and I had to say something. I said "I can't believe Kentucky lost to Vanderbilt". I UK fan responded by saying Vanderbilt was favored. I replied back by saying UK just lost to an unranked team by double digits.
Not sure what I like the most, UK always watching us take a knee at the end of football games or watching UK leave the court early when fans plan on storming the court after kicking their butts.

I tune into WLKY this evening to watch 32's weepfest over the UK loss and who's mug is on the screen? Our old friend and former host of WHAS' horrible Sports Talk 84 radio program.

He left for Charlotte because his wife had a job opportunity there. I am assuming it did not work out for one reason or another and they moved back to Louisville. My understanding anyway.

Wonder why he came back here? Maybe his house never sold ? Scavaging for a job ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT