ADVERTISEMENT

Ipartied, Had1 and others.

Yeah Ipart, J-Rye,Had1, and many others are good posters. I hope they return as well. It could be the post season ban and other related things. I know I took a break from posting for a little while after that news.

Reactions: Louisvillian
Everyone keep the faith. Block out the naysayers and agendists. Remember that a fraction of what you hear is probably the truth. And focus on the positives, there are many...

Last I remember,Rye bread and Hop were frequenting the national board.I go over from time to time ,to get the Louisville program's back,but haven't seen them there either.That board has its own personality and it's not very kind.I would become a poster that wasn't very kind either,if I stayed over there longer.

Last I remember,Rye bread and Hop were frequenting the national board.I go over from time to time ,to get the Louisville program's back,but haven't seen them there either.That board has its own personality and it's not very kind.I would become a poster that wasn't very kind either,if I stayed over there longer.
I can't believe that I haven't been banned on that board.

I haven't seen either on the national board in a long time either. The national board became Rupp's Rafters II a few years ago. There are some good guys and discussions over there, but any topic will be dominated by a BBN perspective.

Reactions: earsky
I haven't seen either on the national board in a long time either. The national board became Rupp's Rafters II a few years ago. There are some good guys and discussions over there, but any topic will be dominated by a BBN perspective.

More evidence that college basketball is in decline. At some point UK fans may be all that's left for the most part. I'm glad we started building a football program 20+ years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT