ADVERTISEMENT

Injury report?

I would have thought Chucky broke his collar bone they way it unfolded. Big relief.
Me too and Hopefully he can heal up this week. Takes guts for a Safety to come up and make a stop even without a damn shoulder injury. Coming from Hialeah FL, CW should be steel.

I would have thought Chucky broke his collar bone they way it unfolded. Big relief.
It was a weird play, live it did not look like he even got hit hard. But on the reply you could see almost all of his body weight came down on his shoulder. Like you I thought it was a broken collarbone. Good to hear its not serious. He seemed to be in pretty good spirits walking off the field with his pads off.

Reactions: Cue Card
Per Twitter, Coach Petrino says Chucky Williams was at practice yesterday.

Which could mean that he was in full pads practicing with his teammates without any limitations, or simply that he was "at practice" standing on the sideline watching his teammates prepare for Marshall while his shoulder is healing.

We will only know for sure which on Saturday night.

I think it was reported that he actually was practicing

I have read where someone on this message board took the same statement by Coach Petrino and interpreted that to mean he was practicing. I have not heard Coach Petrino say that he was practicing in any interview.

Bottom line here ... like the depth chart, we won't know how accurate it is until a little after 8pm Saturday.

I have read where someone on this message board took the same statement by Coach Petrino and interpreted that to mean he was practicing. I have not heard Coach Petrino say that he was practicing in any interview.

Bottom line here ... like the depth chart, we won't know how accurate it is until a little after 8pm Saturday.
It was from Petrino it was someone else that was at the practice. But your correct.

Reactions: PushupMan
Per Steve Jones of the CJ:

Shaq Wiggins to miss game. Not sure of injury, but had a finger in a splint. Chucky Williams expected to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT