ADVERTISEMENT

Imari Berry - #13th ranked

Where did you see this? I looked and couldn’t find anything. Saw a picture of with UofL gear but that could have been a picture from a visit.
EDIT: Just saw on Cardinals Sports Zone - she committed!!

Last edited:
Reactions: KozmasAgain
What a great class coming in this is early excitement I am really looking forward to next season. This is also the best time to have a good team. If we finish high enough in the rankings we could host the fist 2 games at home. Then if we win the next 2 games on the road we would return home to play in the Final Four in the Yum. Wouldn’t that be a b$&ch for those who transferred out?

While that sounds great….
They are going to be young. Can significant strides be made in the paint? If so, we stand a chance. Can Curry be a consistent ball handler and scoring threat? Can a FR come in a make a major impact? We need shooters plain and simple.

I think we have a good core group to work with the incoming players. Nyla Harris. Olivia Cochran, Marissa Russell and Jayda Curry is a solid group of players. They will be able to carry the load until the new players get accustomed to playing at a different level. We have to remember every team in the country is losing key players. We will be in a lot better shape than what we were last year and CJW did a good job with a whole lot less.

Reactions: 2330859 and Bardman
We have more frontline size and depth than we have ever had. Our frontline players are 6’6”, 6’4”, 6’4”, 6’3” and 6’3”.
Juffermans from Australia played club ball and was described as a young gun. How many Australian players have we seen that are really good players. Cochran and Instabullouglu have game experience. Then you have 6’6” Eseosa Imafidon who redshirted this past season so she is familiar with the system. Let’s go Cards 2025 could be our year.

I saw enough incoming freshmen contributing at a very high level this last several years to know that Berry might be another one who could do the same for UL.

I started previously a week or two ago when her (Ms. Berry) name was mentioned on here, she's from down in my border area of Clarksville, TN. She's the all-time leading scorer of Clarksville High. And, that most all the P-5 schools were wanting including her - UConn, UT especially, Had committed to Clemson and the coach was fired. I can tell you, this girl can ball with the best of them. I believe, and that if she stays, will become one of the best guards to ever play for Coach W and the Cards!! IMO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT