ADVERTISEMENT

I'm predicting UofL will go 7-5. So that means....

7 and 5.....but I hope for better. Until the "D' solidifies and proves it can play, my crystal ball is pretty hazy this time of year. We will know more after first 4 games where this team stands or not.

Reactions: wilkie01
Theyll win 10 games.

I predicted 10 wins or more the last 3 years. No excuse to why it did not happen at least rwice.

Had Lamar fior 3 of those years, and a top 10, top 20 defense for 2 of those years.

It all starts Saturday nite.

Go Cards!

Loses to who?

Reactions: wilkie01
Theyll win 10 games.

I predicted 10 wins or more the last 3 years. No excuse to why it did not happen at least rwice.

Had Lamar fior 3 of those years, and a top 10, top 20 defense for 2 of those years.

It all starts Saturday nite.

Go Cards!

This will be the year we beat Clemson because I can’t make the trip and dare I say no Quick.

7 and 5.....but I hope for better. Until the "D' solidifies and proves it can play, my crystal ball is pretty hazy this time of year. We will know more after first 4 games where this team stands or not.

My “crystal balls” (yeah, I got two of ‘em) says for me not to make any predictions. But I do like some of the above numbers. :p

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

this is the first season since krags that ii have no expectations of any outcomes. we could shock the world, lay an egg, shoot ourselves in the foot, or have the football gods on our side. just hoping we learned how to tackle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT