ADVERTISEMENT

I'm having Vietnam flashbacks to the 2006 Rutgers game

Same here. Same game setup with a #3 ranking and the path to the national championship laid out before us. Same overhead shot of the fans storming the field.

Reactions: American Male
Same here. Same game setup with a #3 ranking and the path to the national championship laid out before us. Same overhead shot of the fans storming the field.
For some reason we just can't get the break we need when we're in this situation. It's always something. We all love James Quick but he just can't seem to get that one yard against Clemson. That's what I mean by it's always something.

For some reason we just can't get the break we need when we're in this situation. It's always something. We all love James Quick but he just can't seem to get that one yard against Clemson. That's what I mean by it's always something.

We had a lot of opportunities that we didn't take advantage of. Giving up the TD right before the half was a killer. Giving up the long kickoff return didn't help. Not being able to punch it in from inside the 5 and having to settle for a FG hurt us. Turnovers and false starts. A lot to overcome. And we almost overcame all of it.

We had a lot of opportunities that we didn't take advantage of. Giving up the TD right before the half was a killer. Giving up the long kickoff return didn't help. Not being able to punch it in from inside the 5 and having to settle for a FG hurt us. Turnovers and false starts. A lot to overcome. And we almost overcame all of it.

THIS, and STUPID Personal Fouls is what got us BEAT...That and Quick NOT Diving for the First Down on that last play!!!

:cool:

Bobby has a goose egg in these top level games that really amazes me! This hurts much worse than Rutgers in my opinion!

Offensive line was manhandled early. You could see signs of this and the penalties and mistakes creeping in at Marshall

Bobby has a goose egg in these top level games that really amazes me! This hurts much worse than Rutgers in my opinion!
Except for the 2006 demolition of #12 Miami and the classic win over #3 West Virginia that got us within a whisker of playing for a National Title from the beleaguered Big East. Those days didn't suck.

Bobby is the Golden Goose that discovered the Golden Lamar Jackson egg in my view.

Reactions: GoldCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT