ADVERTISEMENT

DIRECTV Subscribers

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
The parent company of WHAS11 ABC and DIRECTV are having contract dispute and WHAS 11 has been blackout.

They BETTER come to a resolution by Saturday night. I don’t want to miss Louisville very first ACC Championship Game.

Reactions: Deeva
Those of you who has a smart tv, download the ESPN app and login to your account and PAC 12 Championship Game is on it, so the ACC Championship Game will be on it as well.

I was just getting ready to post on this problem. I have Direct TV and the game is listed on ABC which is in a contract dispute like you said. It is also on the ACC Network which I should be able to watch on that Network.

I was just getting ready to post on this problem. I have Direct TV and the game is listed on ABC which is in a contract dispute like you said. It is also on the ACC Network which I should be able to watch on that Network.

True it’ll be on the ACCN, but (least for me) I’m not a fan of the different camera views during the game that ACCN will have.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
I agree last time I watched a game on the ACC Network they they had a split screen the whole time. It was awful watching the game you have a big screen TV cut in half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT