ADVERTISEMENT

I see the NBA to Louisville movement is running smoothly.

1996ua019_11_90a_609.jpg

Why are they grabbing their butts?

That’s where Adolf Rupp told them to shove their $100 bills whenever the NCAA came sniffing around...

Reactions: zipp
Louisville isn't strictly anything... But in sports, it is predominantly a college town. And that should be what we strive to be the most and the best. It's who we are.

When you get lost is when you try to be someone/something you're not. You make bad decisions...
This is it. Is the college game entertaining? Yes, quite. Does it captivate the city? I would say yes, and particularly with the development of baseball as well as the ACC involvement. There is no cultural benefit of having a major sports franchise. Watching players warm the bench will making $11 million a year doesn't move the needle for most. The eligibility" requirements, in other words, are too bizarre to try and follow. I;m glad they make that money - and I enjoy the pro games, all but football, lol. But they come with an owner class which is the most obnoxious and self-serving hypocritical bunch of assholes in the world.

I;m fine with worrying about Jeff Walz, Lolla, the Gold Medal swimmers, Coach Dan, the new smooth-headed hoops coach and Puma, thanks. More than that is just selfish. We have other jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT