ADVERTISEMENT

I see Binelas is playing some first base for the national team.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
I guess this likely means he'll be on first in 2020? Seldom used Ben Bianco is listed as C/1B. Logan was the only 1B, which, did he not miss a single inning? I can't recall anyone else on first this season. And, who plays SS next year? The infield is going to look a lot different.

I guess this likely means he'll be on first in 2020? Seldom used Ben Bianco is listed as C/1B
I think so. Bennefield is a 3rd baseman and I did see Binelas playing some 1st base in fall ball and Spring practice. Curious to see how Bianco figures in after being redshirted,but he might surprise.

Might depend on Lavy. If he stays with UofL he could play short. Bennefield, I am sure, could play any of the infield positions ala Lavy.

I guess this likely means he'll be on first in 2020? Seldom used Ben Bianco is listed as C/1B. Logan was the only 1B, which, did he not miss a single inning? I can't recall anyone else on first this season. And, who plays SS next year? The infield is going to look a lot different.
Bianco was actually redshirted I believe. Got to believe with his lineage, he’s going to compete at 1st.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT